What's new

Favourite Dog Breed

What's jagga

Jagga is name of a dog a pakistanis prize breed bullykutta the first one to be imported over from Pakistan to UK by a guy from our town. He been busy getting rishta for breeding, owner has made good money.

He wants fight with kangal so he can get more rishta

all i can say jagga nay maarsakta

Bully kuta looks strong and dangerous I would like to see it against Kangal.

Jagga says if he wins he will take kangal's ***** for rishta and she be his forever.

on a serious note it good dog very strong and has come from a very good stud breed. He is old now but thier are his younger pups too but they are sold to different owners different town.
The Pakistani man paid like 5 to 10 grand just bringing it over.

Jagga says if he wins he will take kangal's ***** for rishta and she be his forever.

on a serious note it good dog very strong and has come from a very good stud breed. He is old now but thier are his younger pups too but they are sold to different owners different town.
The Pakistani man paid like 5 to 10 grand just bringing it over.

I hate dangerous dogs and aggressive that's why kangal is not aggressive and friendly against owner but strong against enemy.

I hate dangerous dogs and aggressive that's why kangal is not aggressive and friendly against owner but strong against enemy.

Feeding these dogs is very expensive you can feed your whole family what you spend on one dog like this breeds.

Jagga has starred as scooby doo

scooby-doo_where_are_you.gif

beware my friend...

Rotties are loaded gun. with lots of power in it.
You have to dedicate your self with the dog from its puppy age.

you need to train it for each and every thing and maintaining strong leadership skill. if you put loose string he will try to over ride you.

one more thing from the beginning (when you rotti is still pup) make sure you make it familiar with each person and every age group, who comes in who goes out. who is your family members, neighbors, friends.

Rotties have strong will power, fighting sprite, great guard dog instincts and intelligence.
please note that you have to make your dog active. give him regular exercise to drain its power out otherwise that power will be boomrang and make your dog vicious.

I have couple of rotties and they are great dogs. when i am doing gardening i have train them to bring me tools. I like fishing and i take them everytime with me.

beware my friend...

Rotties are loaded gun. with lots of power in it.
You have to dedicate your self with the dog from its puppy age.

you need to train it for each and every thing and maintaining strong leadership skill. if you put loose string he will try to over ride you.

one more thing from the beginning (when you rotti is still pup) make sure you make it familiar with each person and every age group, who comes in who goes out. who is your family members, neighbors, friends.

Rotties have strong will power, fighting sprite, great guard dog instincts and intelligence.
please note that you have to make your dog active. give him regular exercise to drain its power out otherwise that power will be boomrang and make your dog vicious.

I have couple of rotties and they are great dogs. when i am doing gardening i have train them to bring me tools. I like fishing and i take them everytime with me.

God damn hate rottweilers very well known for turning on its owner but the bastards will chase you at first sight.

English Cocker spaniel!

englishcocker.jpg

I love spaniels, especially the English Cocker. They're loyal and sweet and, of course, adorable! (not the best guard dogs, though, lol)

Back
Top Bottom