What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

well It happens every where around the world and pakistan is no exception.

I hardly go to any festivals becuase we dont really have them in Fsd. But I love to go for adventours and adventurous places. really have done some weird things and people think that I have lost my mind, so I dont tell them anymore. :)

no favorite bollywood movie my home is banned for all indian movies dramas or anything related to India. We don't watch trash in our home..The only channels are NATGEO DISCOVERY PEACE TV QTV AL JAZEERA ENGLISH etc.

^^^lol, we certainly cannot compare bollywood with our lollywood but I think pakistani tv dramas are much better than indian ones...

I remember pakistani play -Bakra kishto pe! - Ulalo bulalo -apne pallu se manga lo ,
And - humare yahan jub barsaat hoti hai to - sadk pe apke chehre jaisa keechad jama ho jata hai!

In recent times lot of young dir's are coming out and making small meaningful/fun films....

For serious stuff I like Maqbool (Macbeth meets underworld) & Blue Umbrella (Novella by Ruskin Bond)
For Fun true Bheja Fry (Ok its a copy but gd one) & Khosla Ka Ghosala

bollywood iis trying too much to copy hollywood these days...so i prefer watching original stories :)

bollywood iis trying too much to copy hollywood these days...so i prefer watching original stories :)

Well now a days convas is much bigger...and as u know we r liberal and secular...we go after every stuff....Hongkong, Japan , French...

On serious note: try the movies I suggested abv sply the serious one....U will be nicely surprised.

tx

raheel bolly wood is over its hollywood copy phase - now its more inclined to other world cinema - see most new horror movies copy of japanese cinema , korean cinema is copied here too like oldboy, chinese , european and south american.
ITS A WAR OUT THERE NOONE WILL BE SPARED!!
we will take their movies add some - masala and sing dirty songs and 25 women dancing in back ground and if anythign is still left to torcher make this movie 3 hour long with a sequel to come next year.
Muhahaha:chilli:

Well now a days convas is much bigger...and as u know we r liberal and secular...we go after every stuff....Hongkong, Japan , French...

On serious note: try the movies I suggested abv sply the serious one....U will be nicely surprised.

tx

Thanks for the movies but dont really have enough time these days....TV Dramas do it for me :)

raheel bolly wood is over its hollywood copy phase - now its more inclined to other world cinema - see most new horror movies copy of japanese cinema , korean cinema is copied here too like oldboy, chinese , european and south american.
ITS A WAR OUT THERE NOONE WILL BE SPARED!!
we will take their movies add some - masala and sing dirty songs and 25 women dancing in back ground and if anythign is still left to torcher make this movie 3 hour long with a sequel to come next year.
Muhahaha:chilli:

lol, I mean whats the point in making hero and heroin dance? Ihve never seen this in a hollywood movie...they are more close to reality...unlike bollywood which is all fiction and dreams...

I'm sure all Pakistanis would agree with me on the fact that Lollywood Heroins dont look good at all while emulating Bollywood.They look rather cheap with scanty costumes on their magnificent bodies.

librel secular un racist lol - I laugh at this statement - even now - most hindi movie are more racist than skinhead in bible belt america.
5 din me gora hone ki cream, madrasi is black with bad accent , man indian cinema is not at all consious about emotion of nation.

AS FOR F16 - loll-y-wood. I seen one movie khud ke liye, what a good movie althought it lacked lot of perfection but still a good trial .
apart from that lollywood is just lol.
I seen some movie from my apartment mates( pakistanis). use to torcher me with some lollywood movie. Over dramatic and surreal . lol I can tell you, i seen better acting from van dam and keanu reeves ( two of the hopeless actors).

lol, lollywood copies everything...majh( saima) se le ker kattay(majh ka bacha) tak...;p

you know what I mean :)

haan haan samaj gyi,Akhir Punjaban hoon. I can never forget Enigma's comment" Nikki jai haan te waddi sari jaan":lol:

Back
Top Bottom