What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

You know f16 actually i didnt get it , But just to prove myself smart i lied that i got it:bunny:
But may i should ask Jihad bhai about this because it seems ruby is not goign to tell us :undecided:

and now what you're trying to prove?by admitting you didnt get it?lol
I think its funny because Jihad apparently didnt know that there's an Indian Movie out there "Fashion"

Well Just to make you feel good that you are not alone who didn't get the joke. lol
But fashion movie - I heard it was a bloody gay movie, racist and pseudo intellectual, And waste of 200 rupees!

No echo dude!! May be you are the only guy.
But anyway, what happened to your 'Bhains ki aankh'??!! lol

As the joker said: "Very poor choice of words".

Bhaar mai gya aapka joker.
Leave me alone with my choice of words.And its not slang alright.I don't know any slang or negative connotations of the words if there's any.

I mean seriously, If you people talk slang, keep this nonsense to yourself
thosorius;
DO NOT compare myself with you EVER ok??? or your mentality.when I say huge it means big.a guy with big muscles and enormous stature.
samaj mein aya? or still need a psycho therapy?

Raheel whats gotten into this guy thosorius ? whats wrong with him?ASk him never to respond to my posts or I'll serve him right.

Raheel whats gotten into this guy thosorius ? whats wrong with him?ASk him never to respond to my posts or I'll serve him right.

...Dont bother...! :)

Lets get back to the toppic.

I dont watch bollywood and think its a waste of time and money but still I like Katrina Kaif:smitten:

anybody in the same club? lol.

Rani? to kaali hai--lol kidding :)

btw--defence ka cinema acha hai. Have u been there?

I don't go to cinemas.Good girls dont go cinemas and there's a long list of things that good girls don't do as well. Sometimes I ask my mum" why can't you tell me the things that good girls do, I mean it'd hardly be two or three and easy to remember"
:D

usually moms are like that specially when it comes to girls--no big deal...and learn to live with it---lol kidding...

lol, nah seriously..pretty decent place to go and watch movie-- unlike majority of cinemas in pakistan...

I don't feel comfortable at crowded places.pushing , elbowing and then some guy would nudge his friend pointing at you "Woh dekh kya item hai":blah:

But I do go to RPTW festivals, mystic music and youth festivals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom