What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

lol...I hate saima..and syed nooor..bradd pitt and angelina jollie of pakistan..

librel secular un racist lol - I laugh at this statement - even now - most hindi movie are more racist than skinhead in bible belt america.
5 din me gora hone ki cream, madrasi is black with bad accent , man indian cinema is not at all consious about emotion of nation.

AS FOR F16 - loll-y-wood. I seen one movie khud ke liye, what a good movie althought it lacked lot of perfection but still a good trial .
apart from that lollywood is just lol.
I seen some movie from my apartment mates( pakistanis). use to torcher me with some lollywood movie. Over dramatic and surreal . lol I can tell you, i seen better acting from van dam and keanu reeves ( two of the hopeless actors).

Yeah.say Khuda k liye is a really nice creation from Lollywood with realisti approach, a bunch of mature actors and great music.I personally admire Iman Ali.But I'm not sure if I like Shaan, he's all we have in Lollywood but his accent,a Pathan accent.He can't speak Urdu..umm I mean he can but the accent is wierd.
I watch a Pakistani Punjabi movie whenever I wanna laugh.:lol:A Gujjar will empty all the bullets from klashinkoff lol but the Hero is still live.Wah ji Wah.yeh hui na baat.:enjoy: and then from some hidden barn a Heroine will appear, giant body destroyng all the crops on her way.. celebrating the ace...she'll sing to hero ..."Jawaani meri bijli ...toofan mera Nakhra":bunny::bunny::bunny:

LMAO !!!!! @
Heroine will appear, giant body destroyng all the crops on her way.. celebrating the ace...she'll sing to hero ..."Jawaani meri bijli ...toofan mera Nakhra
LOOOOOOL
oh man you should be in one of those comedy shows!!!!!
what a perception lol .
I know this is so true and rain falling down. These fat women so disgusting with all the lard bulging. I bet they will be good for only one purpose. lol beef biryani.
But why do punjabi feed their wife and g.f so much ? i will never understand.

Where do they get all those jazed up cloths and pimped up suits for guys.
Even donatella versace could never come with such collection.

Yeah.say Khuda k liye is a really nice creation from Lollywood with realisti approach, a bunch of mature actors and great music.I personally admire Iman Ali.But I'm not sure if I like Shaan, he's all we have in Lollywood but his accent,a Pathan accent.He can't speak Urdu..umm I mean he can but the accent is wierd.
I watch a Pakistani Punjabi movie whenever I wanna laugh.:lol:A Gujjar will empty all the bullets from klashinkoff lol but the Hero is still live.Wah ji Wah.yeh hui na baat.:enjoy: and then from some hidden barn a Heroine will appear, giant body destroyng all the crops on her way.. celebrating the ace...she'll sing to hero ..."Jawaani meri bijli ...toofan mera Nakhra":bunny::bunny::bunny:

I remember a very famous dialougue of sultan rahi....It goes like this:

"oye jedon tak moley nun mola na maarey, mola nayiou marda"

This is a song by kailash kher for a pakistani drama...love the song and the drama too..

u'll like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! I know I'm too good:enjoy:

Well we dont wanna insult these "pretty" healthy:D ladies.We do it so they learn a lesson and start working on losing those extra pounds that lead them on to destroy our fields.lol.I'm sure they'll look gorgeous if they manage to lose some weight.fortunately we have some slim, curvacious figures but unfortunatly they're just like plastic dolls.Don't know how to model.:disagree:

Yeah! I know I'm too good:enjoy:

Well we dont wanna insult these "pretty" healthy:D ladies.We do it so they learn a lesson and start working on losing those extra pounds that lead them on to destroy our fields.lol.I'm sure they'll look gorgeous if they manage to lose some weight.fortunately we have some slim, curvacious figures but unfortunatly they're just like plastic dolls.Don't know how to model.:disagree:

even if they loose some pounds, still i would not want them to act in movies...
they should better sit in their homes...

models....I like sunita marshall...and iman ali...infact iman ali has done a reasonable job in Khuda ke liye...so I want more of these models in film industry.

can I join your party---plz :P

Wrong timing dude...

View attachment 1813View attachment 1814

This is what the situation was.

Rani? to kaali hai--lol kidding :)

btw--defence ka cinema acha hai. Have u been there?

Oh Rani eeez BLACK.

I don't feel comfortable at crowded places.pushing , elbowing and then some guy would nudge his friend pointing at you "Woh dekh kya item hai":blah:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
But I do go to RPTW festivals, mystic music and youth festivals.

Chennai has some gud youth festivals. You guys should shud try sometime:what:

even if they loose some pounds, still i would not want them to act in movies...
they should better sit in their homes...

models....I like sunita marshall...and iman ali...infact iman ali has done a reasonable job in Khuda ke liye...so I want more of these models in film industry.

Pls watch what U hope for..if the model is g00d than movie will look like w00d

tx

Yeh man , that girl was so bloody hot!!!!!!!!!
khuda ke liye girl. For some strange reason Punjabi girls either from - Indian Punjab or Pakistani Punjab look much better when they go out of their countries..

May be because then you don't have to worry for their 6 ft tall mushtande brothers!!!

here is another one..drama khamoshiyan and its title track by shafqat amanat ali khan:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Shafqat Amanat Ali is the only singer in Pakistan who comes up with great lyrics and at the same time awsome music and the voice is no doubt matchless.I love his voice.He's the only guy jo "bongian" nahi maarta.

Back
Top Bottom