What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

F16 and raheel what you guys think about - indian import of pakistani singer are they best one- or here in India get only b grade stuff.
1 thing is for sure - pakistani qualli and sufi music - althought i hardly get what they say. is much better in pakistan than what comes out.
I still remember my first urdu music love - Dead man walking - that arrrrrrrr arrrrrr of Nusrat fateh sahib with eddie vedder. I was like man this stuff is dope!!

Erm...I think Strings is better. the "Zinda hoon" song.No It gets much better when they get their stuff out.like in India.Who else went India BTW?

Pakistani music Industry is flourishing.More experienced,nurtured rock,pop artists are coming out.Sajid and Zeeshan, Noorie, Fuzon, Ali Azmat, Shezad Roy, Ali Zafar, they are all great.However filmi songs are awful:sick:

Well you get - too many of them - That fat guy sami , atif salam , strings, i had played with a pakistani Dj as well in banglore. But i these small players dont mean much - i mean, like what ever music comes out of pakistan at world stage.

Well you get - too many of them - That fat guy sami , atif salam , strings, i had played with a pakistani Dj as well in banglore. But i these small players dont mean much - i mean, like what ever music comes out of pakistan at world stage.

Oh How could I miss Atif Aslam.I love his music.He's the best of all:smitten:

F16 and raheel what you guys think about - indian import of pakistani singer are they best one- or here in India get only b grade stuff.
1 thing is for sure - pakistani qualli and sufi music - althought i hardly get what they say. is much better in pakistan than what comes out.
I still remember my first urdu music love - Dead man walking - that arrrrrrrr arrrrrr of Nusrat fateh sahib with eddie vedder. I was like man this stuff is dope!!

duhashtmish, I think It depends on the story of the movie as bollywood is all about playback singing. some great pakistani songs have been re-composed in india according to their need. for example "to phir aao" by Roxen...and "aadat" by atif aslam...I mean just listen the original versions and u'll get to know the difference...Personally I prefer the originals...their music and lyrics are made to cater pakistani youth. No you dont get B grade stuff, the songs are selected by the music directors of india according to their choice once they are realeased in pakistan..but you dont get access to "all" of the pakistani music...for example I can provide you with somre really amazing songs of Rahat fateh ali khan which I m sure you would not have heard before.

But now recently indian directors have started taking pakistani songs without any change.
for example..."tenu le ke jaana" by omar Inayat and "Kise awaaz doon" by Adeel.

@ ilovef16--Have you heard the old song by reshma which is remixed by atif aslam? Meri Hamjoliyan? and akhiyan no rehn de?

Last edited:
I believe Shafqat Amanat Ali is the only singer in Pakistan who comes up with great lyrics and at the same time awsome music and the voice is no doubt matchless.I love his voice.He's the only guy jo "bongian" nahi maarta.

u didnt came across that song before? did you? the one I posted..

Well I guess U r not subjected to torture from Indian models trying their hand in bollywood

Well I dont know about indian models, but pakistani models are doing pretty good job in acting as compared to the actresses. I can name few...Iman ali, vinny, nadia hussain and sunita marshall.

Well I dont know about indian models, but pakistani models are doing pretty good job in acting as compared to the actresses. I can name few...Iman ali, vinny, nadia hussain and sunita marshall.

Ok so basically good models are know for there wooden/chiseled looks and I have not seen any woodworks to act yet in bollywood. In movies they look like what they r i.e. w00d

tx

LMAO !!!!! @
LOOOOOOL
oh man you should be in one of those comedy shows!!!!!
what a perception lol .
I know this is so true and rain falling down. These fat women so disgusting with all the lard bulging. I bet they will be good for only one purpose. lol beef biryani.
But why do punjabi feed their wife and g.f so much ? i will never understand

Where do they get all those jazed up cloths and pimped up suits for guys.
Even donatella versace could never come with such collection.

I think the fat and ugly women has more to do with the directors and producers of the films that want them in that roles.

I am posting a music video, in which two of the pakistan's leading film actresses have done a very good job and they look good becuase they are made to look good...the wardrobe is pretty decent and just look at reema (cow girl)..I mean she doesnt look like "nikki jai haan te waddi saari gaan"

here is the video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Drohkal - Ompuri and Nassaruddin Shah.
Swades - Shahrukh Khan
Rang De Basanthi - Aamir Khan
Dil Chahte He - Aamir Khan

Hi Raheel, I must say the Pakistani songs grabbed by Indian film directors are much better before they become part of an Indian movie.I mean the original version.Remix, though Indian music indutry is no less but it never comes out as good as the song itself.I never liked any of the remixes from Atif's albums.And No I haven't yet heard 'em.Is it a new one?I like Reshma but unfortunately she didnt get any promotions.and now we're getting the remixes.Don't know what to say.
I've heard all songs of Reshma.When I was a child:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom