What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

andazz apna apna.....
golmall 1
taal
jodha akbar (though the story of jodha akbar which was shown not true)

dusman kajol and sanjhay datt

My favorite is Hera Pheri. An outstanding comedy movie. If you haven't seen it yet, please do.

Dev D was the best movie to come out in recent times. Floored me the first time I watched it. Superb background score too.

"Lamhe"
a movie much ahead of its time , a tragedy of circumstantial coincident, misunderstood as incest , poured the cruelest of verdicts on one of the of best movies ever made ! but regardless , the fact remains that even after two decades this movie still stands in a league of its own, nothing comes even close to it !

Lamhe.jpg

I like the movies being made currently by new directors.. some are small budget and some big but they dont assume viewer to be stupid. .. most movies made in 80s and 90s .. are embarrasing to watch...
Thank god for multiplexes.

Bheja_Fry_(film).jpg

MV5BMjAzNzI5MTQxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ0MDE1OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

Gangs_of_Wasseypur_poster.jpg

mixed_doubles_ver3.jpg

khosla_ka_ghosla_ver3.jpg

bollywood_hollywood_ver4_xlg.jpg

"Lamhe"
a movie much ahead of its time , a tragedy of circumstantial coincident, misunderstood as incest , poured the cruelest of verdicts on one of the of best movies ever made ! but regardless , the fact remains that even after two decades this movie still stands in a league of its own, nothing comes even close to it !

Lamhe.jpg

Never wacthed it, will give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom