What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

Although most bolly wood movie have too much over acting and they lack. something ..very common in movie making called ...articulative intelligence.
I seen better **** than some of the big blokck busters. I remember i saw this movie (forced by cuz bro) and i hated it in first 5 minutes, but bloody gate keeper of cinema said - NO OUT -TILL MOVIE FINISH!
some salman khan movie that was.
Any ways i loved JANE BHI DO YAARO and Pyassa!

DIL CHAHTA HAI..all time favorite.Besides I'm don't watch movies that frequent.Not bolly bollywood neither hollywood.Its got to be a good one to keep be sitting consistently for 3 hours.Last I watched was The marine (English) Ohh the guy was HUGE...and Fashion.Outstanding!
Sorry what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
I think he referred to you using the words: "HUGE" and "FASHION" in your sentence!
It is pretty funny the way you used these words.
"Fashion" is an Indian movie.And yes the guy really huge
yeah me too.Sometimes I dont even know I was being funny there
anyhow thanks for the appreciation rubbjackass!

I still didnt get it - may be my mum is right - i shud have almonds in morning.

@f16
You seem to have got it finally...

@duhastmish
either u are a girl or you missed the context.
which one is true?

:rofl: guys and gals

Last edited:
Rubyjackass please help duhastmish with the joke or whatever.As a matter of fact I was being serious all the time.you made a jest out of it.lol

Ruby i was a guy last time i checked -lol
but may be -- Does it have to do something more with Huge and no with fashion -? John Sena

ooooh BHAINS KI ANKH!!!!! I think i got it man - Jeez you cheeky raksal! -lol (pun)

You know i think sometime i just dont get the joke or meaning of things-
EK woh omar1984 bai jaAn -REAL india ke naam pe -OONGE BONGE DIKHATE REHTE HAIN! Koi bataoo unhe bhi ke bhai hum kaapde pehnte hai- sab indian nange nahi ghoomte

Last edited:
Ruby i was a guy last time i checked -lol
but may be -- Does it have to do something more with Huge and no with fashion -? John Sena

ooooh BHAINS KI ANKH!!!!! I think i got it man - Jeez you cheeky raksal! -lol (pun)

You know i think sometime i just dont get the joke or meaning of things-
EK woh omar1984 bai jaAn -REAL india ke naam pe -OONGE BONGE DIKHATE REHTE HAIN! Koi bataoo unhe bhi ke bhai hum kaapde pehnte hai- sab indian nange nahi ghoomte

good you got it?
ab mujhe bhi bata do:lol:

Thank god. Saved me from the hell of explaining it to you.
Anyway you should check again, duhastmish. :rofl:

@f16 actually I did not get it either even after the joker said. It was only after Jihad clarified. May be too much english serials these days :)

But duhastmishm, man!! you definitely need almonds or whatever. lol

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom