What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

All our Lives are Potential Blockbusters Bro, Wait for it, Pikchar Abhi Baaki Hai! :) God Speed

well mine would be a super duper block buster if i am able to achieve...my goal...its been a long struggle.:coffee:

I am big time Defence Junkie, Journalism and Defence realated stuff is my Passion, after MOVIES! I am one of the Youngest writers around! I Hate most Indian Defence Forums, all are run by mostly Hindutvaaadis and other crackpots. This is the Only Forum, among Indian and Pakistani that I found to be Neutral and Informative at the same time. When I get bored of Writing I come here ;) I get bored fast too :)

Yeah and the good Indian forums are too geeky.

What language do you write in?

And Trisha?!!:smitten::smitten:

But I got a little bored of her...:whistle:

DIL CHAHTA HAI..all time favorite.Besides I'm don't watch movies that frequent.Not bolly bollywood neither hollywood.Its got to be a good one to keep be sitting consistently for 3 hours.Last I watched was The marine (English) Ohh the guy was HUGE...and Fashion.Outstanding!

If I were a guy...I would be like Akaash..funny, freedom lover and ofcourse when I'll fall..:whistle: I'll fall hard:enjoy:

Bollywood movies are copied of Hollywood movies.......i stopped after watching the movie border people in India will eat grass and go watch a movie thats why they lack 400years behind from China and trying to degrade other countries like Pakistan

DIL CHAHTA HAI..all time favorite.Besides I'm don't watch movies that frequent.Not bolly bollywood neither hollywood.Its got to be a good one to keep be sitting consistently for 3 hours.Last I watched was The marine (English) Ohh the guy was HUGE...and Fashion.Outstanding!

As the joker said: "Very poor choice of words".

I dont watch bollywood movies because I am a right wing pakistani nationalist. We prefer to support our own economy industry and people rather than running after others... its not anti indian thing... just errr... we see india as competition and think its our responsibility to support our own industry first. I advize my own ppl do same and usually they change slowly cauz of me... Still sometimes if indian girl really really protests or wants to go and shes beautiful i go... very rare though because i tyry to change program to english. Pakistani girls i make them do what i do. U'd be surprised how some even changed their personality for me... its sooo sweet... :smitten:

Anyway who is that girl who was in the movie murder? The one who wore black dress sleeveless and err... forget it... who was the girl in movie murder? I think there was one only Just want to now for curiosity sake.

Also i do like some indian actresses. That Bipasha actress is still there yes? Thats the name of very controversial actress right?

I dont watch bollywood movies because I am a right wing pakistani nationalist. We prefer to support our own economy industry and people rather than running after others... its not anti indian thing... just errr... we see india as competition and think its our responsibility to support our own industry first. I advize my own ppl do same and usually they change slowly cauz of me... Still sometimes if indian girl really really protests or wants to go and shes beautiful i go... very rare though because i tyry to change program to english. Pakistani girls i make them do what i do. U'd be surprised how some even changed their personality for me... its sooo sweet... :smitten:
Anyway who is that girl who was in the movie murder? The one who wore black dress sleeveless and err... forget it... who was the girl in movie murder? I think there was one only Just want to now for curiosity sake.

Also i do like some indian actresses. That Bipasha actress is still there yes? Thats the name of very controversial actress right?

Brother...!!! I smell a small scent of Male Chauvenism..!!!!:disagree:

Well my all time faviourate movie.. in bollywod is Tum Bin..!!! It was a nice sweet movie..!!!

honestly, no offence intended, not been a nationalist, but indeed bollywood, is just to make money, no standards at all!!, rubbish, trash, cheap i dunno what kind of writers they have!!!, i dunno whts the reason why pakistanis watch them!!

Movies for us Indians are a part of life. I cannot imagine a Subday without a movie, even if it a ghisa-pita old flick. I am quite a movie watcher. The movie I love the most and cannot get tired of watching is Rang De Basanti..

I loved Om Shanti Om.. and Ghajani was overrated. I watched the Telugu Ghajani, it was great. But, Rang De Basanti remains my fav.

Bipasha is not controversial, Mallika Sherawat is Controversial, atleast Was :)

Back
Top Bottom