What's new

Favorite Bollywood Movie!

Art Vandalay!!! man I want that as my name too!! Import Export is my Business! I import and Export! hahahahahah

give a preview ticket for your fellow citizen and forum buddy ;) and give an intro to Trisha if possible :D
Trisha is a much hated figure among my gang of friends bro! They would kill me if I ever try to get in touch with her hahahaha, but will keep u in my Mind!

Haha! Well he could do ALOT of different jobs using that alias. Don't forget "Marine Biologist" :lol:

Kramer's Business Idea's aren't too bad either. "Bro/Manzier" and "A pizza place where you make your own Pie".

Last edited:
Yes Bro, I write SCREENPLAYS ;) They are a Passion and I got the Best Screenplay Collection ever (I think so ;) )

what if I say..I need a script for my film? would you accomodate me?

Haha! Well he could do ALOT of different jobs using that alias. Don't forget "Marine Biologist" :lol:

Kramer's Business Idea's aren't too bad either. "Bro/Manzier" and "A pizza place where you make your own Pie".
Hey the Manzier was a great Idea! hahahahah But the Import Export was awesome, and Marine Biologist man, it was awesome! hahahahah come to think of it everything was awesome!

I got the Finale in my USB drive, I watch it to cool down. It wasnt as great as some episodes but the Bubble Boy was awesome!

what if I say..I need a script for my film? would you accomodate me?
Why not, ;) If you got a good story temme, will do it for you, My story bank is stretched at the momen! we can work provided the other logistics work out ;)

I collect screenplays of Hollywood movies and select Indian Movies, Its a passion too. the Screenplay which i have read the most no of times is Dr Strangelove! It cools down my mind like anything.

Why not, ;) If you got a good story temme, will do it for you, My story bank is stretched at the momen! we can work provided the other logistics work out ;)

I collect screenplays of Hollywood movies and select Indian Movies, Its a passion too. the Screenplay which i have read the most no of times is Dr Strangelove! It cools down my mind like anything.

what does that mean? do you copy hollywood stories?:what:

no Sirji, I dont copy Hollywood. I like to read them when I get the time, It clears my mind and gives me Clarity of thought. I like the way the Europeans and Americans write their Screenplays, thats why I collect. I collect to Learn, not Copy ;)

no Sirji, I dont copy Hollywood. I like to read them when I get the time, It clears my mind and gives me Clarity of thought. I like the way the Europeans and Americans write their Screenplays, thats why I collect. I collect to Learn, not Copy ;)

ohh got it, btw i was kidding...i have no intentions to make a film....atleast not now...haha..i m 21...acting ke baare mein socha jaa sakta hai..lol:rofl:

ohh got it, btw i was kidding...i have no intentions to make a film....atleast not now...haha..i m 21...acting ke baare mein socha jaa sakta hai..lol:rofl:
Age is not a barrier brother, I am in my early 20s, too. Just need the Passion and then Be in Contact with the Right People at the Right time. Thats all that matters!

Hey which filim did you do last..!!!!

Age is not a barrier brother, I am in my early 20s, too. Just need the Passion and then Be in Contact with the Right People at the Right time. Thats all that matters!

I would rather be singing or modelling....writing just not suits me.....haha...
anyways...what bollywood movie are u doing?

I would rather be singing or modelling....writing just not suits me.....haha...
anyways...what bollywood movie are u doing?
The Bolly movie is for a top prod house and a known director. I cant reveal more, will be breach of contract at this moment of time ;)

The Bolly movie is for a top prod house and a known director. I cant reveal more, will be breach of contract at this moment of time ;)

hmm..impressive dude...wish i could do something like that..but have some other things to do in my life at this very moment. ;)

hmm..impressive dude...wish i could do something like that..but have some other things to do in my life at this very moment. ;)
All our Lives are Potential Blockbusters Bro, Wait for it, Pikchar Abhi Baaki Hai! :) God Speed

Back
Top Bottom