What's new

Faulty Indian Ammo Damages First Artillery Guns (M777 howitzer) Imported In 3 Decades

Some people like hearing the sound of their own voices, even if it makes them look like a fool. He is one of them. Logic is not his strong point.

:cheers:

'Eschewing' facts, is he?

Coming from the land of mob lynchers, and wife swapping navy, no surprises that you haven't figured out what you are going through.

No, not when a self-important nonentity challenges us to war, on a web forum. Things are really surreal then. But you wouldn't know the difference, would you?

Now that you have taken back your resignation, I suppose we have to resign ourselves to these bilious posts.

indian "iron maaan" to rescue
View attachment 424960

:rofl:

@Khafee.
Nice to see you post here brother.. how have you been!

You are quoting a certified idiot...
Ironically his father is a low level staffer at indian embassy in russia.
Both indian and russian education system failed him.

Hes now indias iron man lol.

Now that you've got to the level where our fathers are part of the discussion, are we planning to make that a wider practice?

Come on guys, let them be. Coz when the push come to shove, we know there will be many Indian guns on the other side of the border resting as open can. :P

To know that in reality you gotta grow balls first.

Be humble send your Salam to any Pakistani military professional and request his opinion on Arty Gun barrel breaking during fringing ammo. I am sure they have seen many otherwise they do not know their guns fully.

Another explosion? Great I think they should just import US ammunition. First they blame Chinese bearings, now who are they blaming, it's never their fault, it's always someone's fault.

Another explosion? Great I think they should just import US ammunition. First they blame Chinese bearings, now who are they blaming, it's never their fault, it's always someone's fault.
Well it is the Chinese fault for supplying faulty ammo, they should have gone for "Made in India" Ammo!

Back
Top Bottom