What's new

Fauji juggad to keep safe from CoviD

What is this?
Can somebody explain how steam helps in not getting covid? Serious question.

What is this?

Water have dissolved oxygen. Concentration is low though, 8 mg of oxygen /L of water. But it is released before water reaches 75 degree Celsius. Steam will have no oxygen as steam is still H2O but in gas form. It requires too much heat to break the bond. Hence I am also wondering what's the logic here. How is it a jugaad because bugaad is something non traditional that works. I don't know how this works.

What is this?

The intent is to kill the virus before it goes to your lungs but...based on studies conducted on vaping it may have the opposite effect. Drive the virus deeper into your lung...

As I have said many times that there is absolutely nothing wrong with being stupid but don’t put a sign on your back saying that you are stupid. This video is such a sign for the Indian Army and Suriya is not doing any favors to the Indian Army or himself by posting this video. There is no connection between what they are doing to preventing or curing Covid, this is just plain stupid.

As much as I hate comparison, I will compare Indian Army’s Juggad with Pakistan’s Army’s Juggad related to the Covid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom