What's new

Fatwa On Woman Breastfeeding Man Stirs Debate In Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ The thread is not about urqaa or Hijaab...
Its about a certain fatwaa....Stop trolling and stick to the topic..

We're discussing about fatwaas in general buddy......

But if you wanna discuss about this particular "breastfeeding" fatwa, then ok , let's discuss about its technicalities.....

You're enjoying this....don't ya...;).........me too.....:D

can any one tell me the exact meaning of Fatwa, is it binding or suggestion or guidance? but i appreciate that Islamic people they discuss issues that are related to all aspect of lives. need forum members help on that.

Bloody male dominated society

Note: I am not bashing any religion. I am just telling how it started
Phase 1: Human were living in group there was no marriage system, any one can have relation with any women. Human realize that women should be personal property, so they started marriage...

Phase 2: Men felt awkward to see there property (women) naked, as there was a chance that by being naked some pervert can make relation with his women. So he told her to cover her private part.

Phase 3: Though some part of her body was covered, men still felt insecure , They ask her to cover more.

Phase 4: Women got more cloth on her, men still was insecure, they ask her to cover more..
Finally women turn out like this
http://aksonline.ir/fa/wp-content/gallery/burqa/afghan-veil-7.jpg

Phase 5: Some idiots were not satisfied with it, They start cutting Women parts, so they can not feel desire for sex and the women become private property...

When men will give equal right to women? when they will stop deciding what she do , and what not.,

Wow...Now why Man began to wear clothes?

can any one tell me the exact meaning of Fatwa, is it binding or suggestion or guidance? but i appreciate that Islamic people they discuss issues that are related to all aspect of lives. need forum members help on that.

Fatwa means 'ruling' and it is not binding rather, in your own words, it is a suggestion or guidance.

We're discussing about fatwaas in general buddy......

But if you wanna discuss about this particular "breastfeeding" fatwa, then ok , let's discuss about its technicalities.....

You're enjoying this....don't ya...;).........me too.....:D

Yes .. for discussing Fatwas in General you can join a religious forum..
Here news articles are more appropriate to be discussed...being a Current issues/ Defence tech forum...
and the Current issue (although its 5 year old news) article posted is about some fatwa regarding Breast feeding...

^^^^ok...ok...

Let's discuss....how feasible it is.....

Personally I think....there shouldn't be any technical issue....and it is quite feasible....:tup:

^^^^ok...ok...

Let's discuss....how feasible it is.....

Personally I think....there shouldn't be any technical issue....and it is quite feasible....

You are not following the thread..Just random comments and copy paste irrelevant stuff.....

As an education to how to participate in a discussion..Try replying to this..
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...stirs-debate-islamic-world-3.html#post2920443
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...stirs-debate-islamic-world-3.html#post2920495

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom