What's new

Fareed Zakaria: Let’s be honest, Islam has a problem right now

Well, thanks to MODI, now many indian muslim girls are openly pee*ng on islam, on twitter and turning back to Hinduism. The more we expose it, the better place middle-East will become. Every human being should support Israel.

I think, sooner or later, all 56 Islamic nations on Earth will be forced to open their borders for non-Islamic ideologies and allow Secularism inside. That's the way to go.

Islam doesn't have a problem but Muslims do.

Isn't Farid Zakaria the same douche that takes any chance to attack Pakistan? Looks like he has found a new way to make money and perhaps a promotion.

you forgot to add india and hindus who are killing muslims in kashmir :D
Don't try your sarcasm on me! :coffee:
"QURAN spreads filth and hatred towards non-muslims" - Delhi Court (1986 judgement).

Google - "1986 delhi court quran petition".

Conclusion: Quran itself is the problem. Elimination of non-Muslims, is the aim of Mohammed's Islam, clearly mentioned in original Arabic Quran. That's what mohammed did all life, broke temples and worship places of Jews(ex-Hindus) in Mecca. In Islam, non-muslims are called "Kafirs". Kafirs = untouchables, filthy people. Islam considers all non-Islamic cultures and their symbols, Gods, Goddesses as untouchable. That's the reason muslims live in ghettos and avoid singing Vande Mataram. (Those who sing it, can't be trusted because they are being dishonest to teachings of Quran. In other words, they are deceitful.)

Infact, during a debate on "Does moderate islam exist?" in NewYork, one Indian-American muslim girl openly admitted that Mohmmed did rape his 9 year old daughter and shamelessly added - "So what's the big deal? That was the norm then." (Notice how mentally deluded she sounds! I felt like vomiting.)

This is why, we often see muslims like Amir Khan showing crimes of child-abuse, rapes in India and try to make a statement - "See, we all do rapes. We all are ped0philes. So, lets not make a big fuss about when Mohammed does it. Islam is also like us, a cult of criminals. So, lets not react so much to it".

What Amir missed is(or hiding since he is part of the cult, as it gives him huge money, patronage in global muslim community), in non-Islamic cultures noone glorifies a rapist and worships a criminal.

Muslims glorify a rapist and then shamelessly justifies it. That's because all "first" muslims who followed Mohammed were bunch of warlords, thugs, rapists, looters, mafia. It was a gang of haramkhor's. Using sword, they spread, looted wealth and grew the land under their rule. This is how Islam came into birth.

Some wise guy said once - "Islam lowers standards of moral and life, wherever it goes because it is born from an uneducated, filthy desert of warlords. It began as a cult of looters with sword in hand".

I have read QURAN myself. A piece of racist, war-manual. Just two words of "peace", "harmony" here and there has no meaning. When you read it full, u understand its a cult to grab lands & kill non-muslims, using 1. lies, 2. Deceit 3. Weapons and 4. Force.
I have many Muslim Friends in India and in UAE.And frankly I find them less discriminating compared to ppl from so many other religions.
I don't care what you've read because you may have read somebody else's version on Quran.

No religious text glorifies rape and murder.

Well, thanks to MODI, now many indian muslim girls are openly pee*ng on islam, on twitter and turning back to Hinduism. The more we expose it, the better place middle-East will become. Every human being should support Israel.

I think, sooner or later, all 56 Islamic nations on Earth will be forced to open their borders for non-Islamic ideologies and allow Secularism inside. That's the way to go.

You are crude, sick and disgusting. No better than some of the Jihadi Muslim members here who insult other religions. Please delete your sick post

@jamahir
come out of that worldwide govt. Thingy,,,smell some fresh ai,,,errr some fresh pdf threads,,,,like this one :)
ps- dont unleash all ur ideas at once,,,,one at a time,,give it time to settle,,otherwise be called a heretic :D

the 19 year old in your avtaar killed herself with the last bullet because she knew what it would have been to fall in the hands of Islamics alive

Don't pull sweeping statements!!!
She killed herself because she didn't want to fall in the hands of ISIS. The followers of self proclaimed Islamic state by no means 're true followers of Islam and ergo you'll see so many Muslim countries have joined hands against 'em.
Btw it's called "Daesh".

Your post shows how you misconstrue incidents.

During the BOMBAY riots (much before B'bay was named Mumbai) you'll find the testimonies of many Hindus who were saved by Muslims and vice versa.

I've wondered why and how ppl turn so myopic?

that's not sarcasm. it's the truth, ask any pakistani here they will agree with me.
IDC!!

The crux of whole article is following:

There is a cancer of extremism within Islam today. A small minority of Muslims celebrates violence and intolerance and harbors deeply reactionary attitudes toward women and minorities. While some confront these extremists, not enough do so, and the protests are not loud enough. How many mass rallies have been held against the Islamic State (also known as ISIS) in the Arab world today?

This is what I am saying for past many months. If Israel becomes offensive even once to Gaza. Whole Muslim world jumps up and down. ISIS doesn't seem a problem for these people. Selectivity of Human rights make Islam is in more danger than people like ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------

By Alex Newman, a foreign correspondent for The New American, is currently based in Europe. He can be reached at

anewman@thenewamerican.com
. Follow him on Twitter @ALEXNEWMAN_JOU.

Obama Helped ISIS in Syria, Now Fights It in Iraq

"Indeed, as The New American reported in June, U.S. officials admit that many of the weapons being used by the Islamic State terrorists to butcher Christians, Shias, and other Iraqis were actually paid for by U.S. taxpayers before being seized by the rampaging barbarians. Before that, other American weapons now in the hands of those terrorists were acquired in Syria, where the Obama administration and its allies were fomenting and supporting “jihad” in a half-baked plan to overthrow the anti-ISIS Assad dictatorship. Some analysts even said Obama has "switched sides" in the terror war.

Worse still, according to Jordanian security officials cited by WND journalist Aaron Klein, the U.S. government actually trained some of those very same jihadists at a secret base in Jordan. “The officials said dozens of future ISIS members were trained at the time as part of covert aid to the insurgents targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Syria,” Klein reported. “The Jordanian officials said all ISIS members who received U.S. training to fight in Syria were first vetted for any links to extremist groups like al-Qaida.”

"Sen. Paul has also highlighted the troubling U.S. government role in the making of the Islamic State. “This administration, through bad decision-making that I specifically warned against, has already indirectly aided al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria — the very group some now propose to counter with U.S. troops,” he wrote, citing previous warnings about arming, funding, and training jihadist rebels in Syria. While neocons and Democrats were demanding more aid to the Islamists, Paul chastised them for supporting al-Qaeda. In retrospect, the warnings proved to be a troubling foreshadowing of what was to come."

Islam doesn't have a problem but Muslims do.

Isn't Farid Zakaria the same douche that takes any chance to attack Pakistan? Looks like he has found a new way to make money and perhaps a promotion.

So Islam is exclusive only for Pakistanis and rest OIC countries are nothing?

People arguing in the defence of radical islam highlights that the islam indeed has a problem.

People? NO Indians are trying their hard to defend a douche like Farid zikria because it gives some solace to Hard line Indian Hindus.

People? NO Indians are trying their hard to defend a douche like Farid zikria because it gives some solace to Hard line Indian Hindus.

Indians don't have to defend anyone since its the world view and correct in my opinion. One can argue round and round but truth doesn't change.

Muslim scientist were the ones who have introduced logic and evidence as a basis of any worthy scientific work, based on the Koran's asking anyone to come up with any evidence to challenge it. So this is inherent in a religion some people are full-heartedly attached to, since it is based on scientific and logical endeavor.

yeah before that there was neither logic nor evidence of scientific work in human history . Plus its only muslims who beat drums of Muslim scientists . Scientists are Scientists , religion has jackshyt to do with science . How many times do we hear Christian Scientists or Buddhists scientist or anybody .

Back
Top Bottom