Kasuri Methi 1 tbsp
Pickle/ achar 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Red Chilli powder 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tbsp

👩‍🍳
Cooking Directions:

Wash bitter gourd. Scrape, peel the karela. Make a slit on one side of karela and remove the seeds & save them.

Chopped onions, tomatoes and green peppers finely.
Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a bowl.

Heat oil in a pan and cook all filling ingredients for about 10 mins or till the oil separates.
Remove from flame and allow it to cool.

Fill about 1 tablespoon of masala into each karela.

Fry the stuffed karelas again for about 5-10 mins on a low flame, depending on how deeply you want to fry them.

Enjoy with rice or chapati.

1600810920960.png

HalwaPuri

Halwa-Puri-600x360.jpg

HalwaPuri is a special type of breakfast food type in Pakistan. It is normally originated from Punjab but it is famous all over the world for the very good taste and for it’s eye catching color.
Halwa is a sweet but very popular dish that involves Suji, which is a kind of flour and sugar mostly, while Puri is made out of gram flour that is then deep fried in the oil.

1601992515905.png

Easy Bhindi Masala Recipe

Ingredients

Okra ½ kg
Oil ½ cup
Garlic 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Chili powder 1 tsp heaped
Black seed 1/2 tsp
Turmeric ½ tsp
Tomatoes 3 (finely chopped)
Green chilies 4 (small ones whole)
Onion 1 (fried light golden)

👩‍🍳
Cooking Directions

Fry okra in oil till slightly brown.
Remove in the same oil fry garlic, salt, chili powder, black seed and turmeric, fry by adding little water.
Add chopped tomatoes, cook on slow fire.
Lastly add fried okra with green chilies and brown fried onion, leave it on simmer for 10 minutes.
Bhindi Masala is ready to serve.

........................................................................................................................
Famous Pakistani Food

Pakistani cuisine is very rich with flavors and spices. Because of the shared history, it resembles quite much to Indian food. Here, some famous foods and beverages of Pakistan are listed:

1. Breads
  2. Entree
  3. Bar-b-Que
  4. Deserts
  5. Beverages
1. Breads:

i: Tandoori Naan (Garlic naan, mint naan, plain butter naan):

ii: Paratha (Oily bread):

iii: Poori (Thin fluffy bread):

2. Main dishes / entrée :

i: Biryani:

ii: Pulao:

iii: Qorma:

Subahanallah

What are Kebabs?

Kebab (also known as kebap, kabab, kebob, kabob, kibob, kebhav, kephav, qabab) is one of my favorite dishes. I like to have them with arabic bread but at times I have them with chappatis and rice too. Kebab is a meat dish which originated in Persia and now is famous all over the world. There are many varieties of kebabs available. Even though kebabs are usually made out of lamb, I prefer chicken. Kebab in persian means ‘fried meat’.

Chapli kabab

Chapli-Kabab.jpg

A delicacy from KPK province – marinated beef in spices and deep fried flat

525bbc73e9cd5.jpg

Lola kabab/Gola kabab
– rolled meatballs originating in Peshawar and Kandahar

Seekh kabab

img_4855.jpg

Seekh-Kabab-1.jpg

– prepared with minced meat with spices and grilled on skewers. It is cooked in a Tandoor, and is often served with chutneys or mint sauce. It is often included in tandoori sampler platters, which contain a variety of tandoor cooked dishes. A seekh kebab can also be served in a naan bread much like döner kebab. Seekh kebabs are part of the traditional Pakistani diet.

Shami Kabab

DSCN0585.JPG

Made of minced meat, with paste of lentils and chopped onion and coriander and green chillies usually added to the mixture, which is kneaded in a disc-like shape and fried. Best results are obtained when fried ghee. In some places, a binding agent is used to keep the kabab together.

Tandoori chicken Kebab
MK-1194.jpg

– chunks or strips of meat marina

Chicken Malai Tikka

maxresdefault.jpg

– chunks or strips of chicken marinated in a white yoghurt and garlic sauce and grilled

Reshami kebab
– minced chicken adequately seasoned and then barbecued on a charcoal grill

Bihari kebab
– chunks or strips of lean beef, marinated in a spicy yoghurt/chilli marinade and tenderized to perfection before slowly grilled on a charcoal flame

Chicken_Tikka.jpg

Yeh kabab hamain dydy thakur...

Back
Top Bottom