What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, sorry Pakistan is not identified with any unique culture. But its too late. The half baked attempt at Arabizing has left you guys confused and insecure. You cannot do anything about it now. Even this thread is not to be proud of Pakistan's history but just to bash India. Thats the sad state of Pakistani psyche.

The Indus Valley has always been linked to India, just as it has to Afghanistan, Iran and China.

But the Indus Valley does have a very different history.

So a river that flows 93% through Pakistan is used as the basis for the name of India, yet a river like the ganges that flows 100% through India is not used as a basis. Can you explain why?

Hinduism, yes. Buddhism, not really. Buddha was born in Nepal, he moved to India where Buddhists got persecuted. Buddhism flourished in Afghanistan and Pakistan. It did not develop in India.

The Mahyana Buddhism which is the main form of Buddhism developed in Northwest Pakistan or Afghanistan or Kashmir. This spread to China

The other type of Buddhism developed in Sri Lanka. It spread to Japan (I need to check).

Noone has heard of the Edackal Caves! All the things your historians quote are from Pakistan's or Afghanistan's history.
Even though majority of indus river flows through pakistan,it originated in china.
Indus valley civilisation has rised in the banks of indus.
It has shaped the humanity.
Its for that reason we have named our country india.

Buddhism was formed at magadha(present day bihar).

Google edackal caves.

I guess this is what happens when you ban **** in a country.

Hey if you don't have anything to say then why not just shut up? han? Fazool ki bakwaas krna zarrori hai :coffee:

Hey if you don't have anything to say then why not just shut up? han? Fazool ki bakwaas krna zarrori hai :coffee:

what is there to say besides "grow a pair" and be proud of who you are instead of showing your frustration for the world to see.

india had also developed different medical techniques ranging from quick-cure(ottamooli) to complex surgery(refer charaka)

Even though majority of indus river flows through pakistan,it originated in china.
Indus valley civilisation has rised in the banks of indus.
It has shaped the humanity.
Its for that reason we have named our country india.

So you named your country "India" because of a civilization that flourished on the banks of a river that flowed 93% through another country, and 2% through yours?

Can you explain the logic in that?

Buddhism was formed at magadha(present day bihar).

Buddhism was formed whenever Buddha (from Nepal) revealed it. Which might have been in Nepal. It might have been in India, but the point is that Buddhism did not develop into its present forms like Mahayanic or Tantric in India.

The foundations of Buddhism were laid in Afghanistan.

The flow of Buddhist culture out of India to Afghanistan and Pakistan was due to persecution by the indigenous people of the gangetic plains.

Google edackal caves.

Noone has heard of the Edackal caves is my point. They've all heard of the Indus Valley Civilization and Gandhara because that is what your historians quote.

So you named your country "India" because of a civilization that flourished on the banks of a river that flowed 93% through another country, and 2% through yours?

kindly explain the logic why pakistani leaders didn't use the name India when apparently it has significant historical importance.
btw gautam buddha was born in a hindu family, based most of buddhist ideals on hindu philosophy and gained enlightenment in India. but thats wht the brainwashers told me. what do i know

Buddhism was formed whenever Buddha (from Nepal) revealed it. Which might have been in Nepal. It might have been in India, but the point is that Buddhism did not develop into its present forms like Mahayanic or Tantric in India.

The foundations of Buddhism were laid in Afghanistan.

The flow of Buddhist culture out of India to Afghanistan and Pakistan was due to persecution by the indigenous people of the gangetic plains.

Noone has heard of the Edackal caves is my point. They've all heard of the Indus Valley Civilization and Gandhara because that is what your historians quote.
indus valley civilisation is not just 'a' civilisation. Its from where we have started.

Buddhism originated in india
When gautam buddha attained nirvana under bodhi tree at bodha gaya,india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom