What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you, thank you,

Mirza ghalib se naam na jaro hamara, hum to asmaan mein udte hain

getting high on the opium ehh? :D
paaji app apne bhai ko samjhao, aeivi ladayi ho jayegi ladkon mein. sadda itna toh khayal rakho

defense think tanks becoming historians, employment must suck over there.

on topic: the information has indeed been provided if you care to look. but that is clearly not your motive.

no it hasn't been provided.

If you had an answer, you would easily have provided it and would not be trolling.

no it hasn't been provided.

If you had an answer, you would easily have provided it and would not be trolling.

kindly publish your findings in the history journal, and forward us a copy. i'd be the first one to admit. anyway history isn't that big of a deal for us. What matters is the present.

okay dude....whatever floats your boat. I bet you read some new propaganda leaflet from that glitzy neighbourhood madrassa and suddenly felt the need to enlighten us all..

Admit it. And we can all be on our way.

repost on new page.

well if some Indian decided not to troll and has the answers, please do post them. I will look in back in a bit.

Indians please don't embarass the rest of us by trying to make a point on-topic.

What a girly whining thread!!. No wonder China banned time travel programs, some people wants to stay in the past only.

If indeed India has stolen everything from pakistan, so what?? whining and making a thread about the inability of pakistan to do something about it??

Fight and take back your history, if you can!!

who said? where? No Reference for above claim

THINK TANK

LOL most likely A paid version :coffee:

kindly publish your findings in the history journal, and forward us a copy. i'd be the first one to admit. anyway history isn't that big of a deal for us. What matters is the present.
Whatever helps you sleep better, i'm sure the drone missiles are quite noisy

The trouble with you short weaponed folk from the Deccan is that when you're cornered, you resort to topic diversions and generalized trolling.

Indian history is so fake it's indefensible when you know a bit of it. I think most people are just uninterested in what happened on the Deccan.

What a girly whining thread!!. No wonder China banned time travel programs, some people wants to stay in the past only.

If indeed India has stolen everything from pakistan, so what?? whining and making a thread about the inability of pakistan to do something about it??

Fight and take back your history, if you can!!

But that is the case surely, by posting.

It is you that cannot defend against it.

The trouble with you short weaponed folk from the Deccan is that when you're cornered, you resort to topic diversions and generalized trolling.

Indian history is so fake it's indefensible when you know a bit of it.

try again dear sir. i hail from multan (pakistan)
it is you who is challenging the normally held beliefs, the onus is on you to provide proofs and not to us menial folks, to scholars who actually write the history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom