What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
@roadrunner:

A question for you:
Please don't think that i am intending to troll or flame.

Why are pakistani missiles named after afghan rulers?
Eg.ghauri,ghaznavi,abdali etc?
@roadrunner:for u

Does anyone else have anything useful to add at all?

I'm not going to argue with trolls over the Indus River being in India.

Gandhara was in both Pakistan and Afghanistan. Not only Afghanistan.

It had nothing to do with India.

:lol: :lol:

Even your own country man doesnt agree with these childish,he stole my lollipop theories ;

What a true Pakistani feels ;

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah and Islam[:pakistan:

Well said F-16 :tup:

I gotta say.. this has been the best time pass :cheers:

you gave me a good laugh today.. iam leaving for now :wave: keep these thread coming... :lol:

Self delete~~~ what's the use??

@roadrunner:

Why are pakistani missiles named after afghan rulers?
Eg.ghauri,ghaznavi,abdali etc?

What ?? They are just stealing Afghan's history ? :woot:

Their tank is named Al-Khalid - stealing Arab history

their missile is named Babur - stealing Central Asian/Uzbek history

They are purpotedly naming their ICBM as Taimur - they are stealing Turk history.

Some of their naval vessels is named as Tipu after Tipu Sultan - they are stealing Indian History.

But hey wait, in those cases the Ummah theory comes in and all Muslims are Pakistanis and all Pakistanis are Muslims. :lol:

This is the 'n' th time Road Runner has been busted in this thread. And yet .................. :lol:

Stop busting him else he will quit PDF... After getting Busted so many times, I would have surrendered...

I salute his courage.. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

When i was taking training for SSB interview (for Commissioned officer), I was told that discussion should be constructive, If some one contradicts your point, and you feel that he is right (based on his facts..). then changing mind is not a crime...

people behave adamant, they start giving illogical comments, troll, cheap comment when they find themself defensive.. "Basic human nature"

Yes i have to add something useful ...stop making such threads!!

oh woww. The Indus enters Ladakh (a so called place in India), before Pakistan.

But still 93% of the Indus is in Pakistan?

It is a wonder why China doesn't call itself India because the Indus is in China before both India and Pakistan.

first of all abt 70% of indus is in pakistan not 93% if u have any doubt see the map again this time with proper concentration. well my point was that pakistan can't alone claim indus river unless it flows 100% in pak along with it's originating point, which is not the case & if 1114 km of indus flowing in india does not mean anything to u then i seriously doubt ur thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom