What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
we do have our own history about which the world is proud of.
First of all,as history is concerned there was no seperate nations called india and pakistan but a single land mass.
Majority of Indus river(93%) flows through modern day
Pakistan,5% through modern
Day india and 2% through modern day china. Indus river has contributed not only for
the growth of india but the entire humanity(indus valley
Civilisation).
India is also the birth place of
Many religions namely
Hinduism,jainism and buddhism.

Cave paintings and sculptors
Found all over india reveals india's rich past(eg:edackal caves)
@mjnaushad: for u.

india is also the birth place of the vedas(rig,sama,yajur,adharva vedas),which apart from their religious values gives scientific facts too.

India is also the birth place of the epic mahabharatha and
Ramayana. Mahabharatha gives clear cut depiction of man's mind and his behaviour
in various situations.

Both ramayana and mahabharatha bears common elements with greek
Epics elliad and oddessey.

India also had some primitive
Form of republic(mahajanapadas).
@mjnaushad:for u

Definitely not that ;) May i refer you to Huan Tsang?

With another fake link and one of your own mind-blowing bakwaas captions trying to pass off as HT's ? ;)

For the green part. Yes it does, look a map.

And for the second part i cant tell if your serious or just acting well.... :D

The Indus doesn't flow through India. Someone mentioned 2% might though I doubt it. But hardly any of it does. Hardly enough to name a country that is 2% Indus and 100% Yamuna/Ganges or whatever other river you prefer.

So you're saying the Indus River flows through India?

most pakistanis think that indus river has nothing to do with india. for their kind inf indus river originates in tibet & then it enters india in ladakh area & then after that it enters pakistan. so indus river first flows in india & then pakistan.

the-indus-river0.gif

The Indus doesn't flow through India. Someone mentioned 2% might though I doubt it. But hardly any of it does. Hardly enough to name a country that is 2% Indus and 100% Yamuna/Ganges or whatever other river you prefer.

and now they are jealous of our name

You Pakistani are so funny..

they are jealous of our economy

they are jealous of our military

they are jealous of our size

they are jealous of our achievements

they are jealous of our universities

they are jealous of our transportation

they are jealous of our Bollywood

they are jealous of Indian cricket team and IPL

and now they are jealous of our History

WTH...
:rofl:
I am not jealous of your history and IPL which ruined cricket. :P

Read what I said again, Look at a map

Forget about history since you'd probably fail it anyway.

Try geography since you clearly state that Huen visited pakistan and he didn't visit India and then switch it up again :lol:

Edakkal caves are located in kerala and is a popular tourist
Site.

I agree that is Indian history.

The IVC, Gandhara, Sanskrit, Panini etc are Pakistani history. Tantric Buddhism, Mahayana Buddhism are for the major part, a part of the Silk Route states, of which Pakistan was one. India was not.

Actually a good suggestion on recognition of Indus flowing through Pakistan would be changing Pakistan's name to Pakus.

I agree that is Indian history.

The IVC, Gandhara, Sanskrit, Panini etc are Pakistani history. Tantric Buddhism, Mahayana Buddhism are for the major part, a part of the Silk Route states, of which Pakistan was one. India was not.

What a true Pakistani feels ;

i am telling you pakistan's history has nothing to do with india. pakistani history began with muhammad bin qasim entering pakistan and establishing allah's rule here. so our history is close to arabs and turkish. our language , culture are very different than indians. we have nothing to do with idol worshiper indus valley or anything else which is against Allah and Islam[:pakistan:

Well said F-16 :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom