What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying the Indus River flows through India?

The Indus Valley Civilization existed on the Ganges etc?

You are going round and round in circles.

A civilization grows in and around the river does not mean that people live on the banks of the rivers. It spreads out with time and influences regions around it. People get involved in trade and thus travel longer and longer distances in search for better opportunities. It is a fact and a trend that all civilizations have followed in known history. Yes you have more than 90% of the river flowing through modern day Pakistan, yes the banks of the rivers and most of its tributaries are in Pakistan, but the historical fact still remains that the influence of the IVC spread and proliferated around a much larger region a part of which is in modern day India.

The issue I see is the situation you guys are in (atleast a few) ... you want to identify with a separate civilization to justify the two nation theory, but unfortunately the history does not follow a clear border of demarcation which lands you in a confused zone with regards to your national identity.

I agree that is Indian history.

The IVC, Gandhara, Sanskrit, Panini etc are Pakistani history. Tantric Buddhism, Mahayana Buddhism are for the major part, a part of the Silk Route states, of which Pakistan was one. India was not.

Well by your logic Gandhara is in Afghanistan so how can you claim another civilization? :woot:

Again you just contradicted yourself :rofl:

most pakistanis think that indus river has nothing to do with india. for their kind inf indus river originates in tibet & then it enters india in ladakh area & then after that it enters pakistan. so indus river first flows in india & then pakistan.

the-indus-river0.gif

oh woww. The Indus enters Ladakh (a so called place in India), before Pakistan.

But still 93% of the Indus is in Pakistan?

It is a wonder why China doesn't call itself India because the Indus is in China before both India and Pakistan.

The IVC, Gandhara, Sanskrit, Panini etc are Pakistani history. Tantric Buddhism, Mahayana Buddhism are for the major part, a part of the Silk Route states, of which Pakistan was one. India was not.
Please consider my other posts also.
Please consider my question also.

Well by your logic Gandhara is in Afghanistan so how can you claim another civilization? :woot:

Again you just contradicted yourself

This is the 'n' th time Road Runner has been busted in this thread. And yet .................. :lol:

It is a wonder why China doesn't call itself India because the Indus is in China before both India and Pakistan.

perhaps we should build a dam and divert Indus back to India, may be then you'll stop blabbering abt nonsensical theories

Lol at This Thread and Thread starter
I remember Once On this Forum a Pakistani Poster Wrote That Pakistan Existed B4 India - The Reason he gave was
Pakistan got Independence from British on 14th Aug,1947
Indian Got Independence On 15th Aug , 1947

Though , No one can Blame Them - This is what they are Taught in Madrasas - Fake History

Please don't tell me your gonna start calling the Chinese "Indians" because the Indus Valley originates in Tibet :lol:

The Indus doesn't flow through India. Someone mentioned 2% might though I doubt it. But hardly any of it does. Hardly enough to name a country that is 2% Indus and 100% Yamuna/Ganges or whatever other river you prefer.

Aare baba, when India was named as India, the present Pakistan was also India. There was no term called Pakistan.

And for your info:

The name India is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi, the people of the Indus.

This is the 'n' th time Road Runner has been busted in this thread. And yet .................. :lol:

Amazing..... simply amazing..

I really want an ebook of what pakistanis are learning at "school"

Would appreciate it if anyone had a link

Aare baba, when India was named as India, the present Pakistan was also India. There was no term called Pakistan.

And for your info:

The name India is derived from Indus, which is derived from the Old Persian word Hindu, from Sanskrit Sindhu, the historic local appellation for the Indus River. The ancient Greeks referred to the Indians as Indoi, the people of the Indus.

in addition to the chinese name In-Tu, meaning land of the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom