What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what was The Intention to Create This Thread

Does The Thread starter Is jealous that we stole the Name 'India' Originating from River 'Indus' That Flows In their country ?

Does He want to Rename Pakistan As ' India ' ???

and Then claim ' Indian Ocean ' too......... Jealous Guy :chilli:

first of all abt 70% of indus is in pakistan not 93% if u have any doubt see the map again this time with proper concentration. well my point was that pakistan can't alone claim indus river unless it flows 100% in pak along with it's originating point, which is not the case & if 1114 km of indus flowing in india does not mean anything to u then i seriously doubt ur thinking.

It's ok dude. It's over :lol:

I'm feeling bad for him.

From today onwards Chinese will be known as Indians because the Indus river starts in China (Tibet) :D

It's to do with those armies defeating armies in Bharat proper.

Before defeating Bharat proper (wtf is that ?) they made a horrible mess of what is today's Pakistan :lol:

They are just stealing Afghan's history ?

They are purpotedly naming their ICBM as Taimur - they are stealing Uzbek history.

Some of their naval vessels is named as Tipu after Tipu Sultan - they are stealing Indian History.

But hey wait, in those cases the Ummah theory come in and all Muslims are Pakistanis and all Pakistanis are Muslims. :lol:

With all due respect, Taimur was uzbek and ruled the land from pakistan to russia.

In one of benazir's bhutto book and several other pakistani historian claim Tipu Sultans grandfather migrated from Jhang in pakistani punjab to deccan.

Tipu's ancestor were from punjab

I wonder Who named the river Indus ( taken from the name India ), when 93.33% of it flows through pakistan???

Why are we discussing something which is FAKE.

With all due respect, Taimur was uzbek and ruled the land from pakistan to russia.

In one of benazir's bhutto book and several other pakistani historian claim Tipu Sultans grandfather migrated from Jhang in pakistani punjab to deccan.

Tipu's ancestor were from punjab

Timur lane was a Turk.

And yeah Tipu's grandfather's brother's cousin's second wife was from Mars according to some Indian historians. Leave it dude. No need for justifying. We all know each and every Muslim in India or their ancestors came from Punjab and that too the Pakistani one to be precise.

Lets make it clear: Kamasutra --> that is ours...... :)

All others are open to debate..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom