What's new

Faked Indian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks lol.

Our current name is good enough.

No, no you have to take it. No choices given.After all Indus starts from China.

Take your first step by changing your nick to Indian Dragon. looks macho :D

From today onwards Chinese will be known as Indians because the Indus river starts in China (Tibet) :D

Before defeating Bharat proper (wtf is that ?) they made a horrible mess of what is today's Pakistan :lol:

well what i have seen on this forum from pakistani members is that when it comes to IVC & other historic facts then they claim it to be pakistani but on other side when it comes to foreign invaders they always refer it to india as india was ruled for 1000 yrs , indians were converted etc etc

first of all abt 70% of indus is in pakistan not 93% if u have any doubt see the map again this time with proper concentration. well my point was that pakistan can't alone claim indus river unless it flows 100% in pak along with it's originating point, which is not the case & if 1114 km of indus flowing in india does not mean anything to u then i seriously doubt ur thinking.

Kashmir is not in India.

No, no you have to take it. No choices given.After all Indus starts from China.

Take your first step by changing your nick to Indian Dragon. looks macho :D

Are there any Dragons in Indian mythology though?

God... it was there in India till yesterday night before i logged off... what happened afterwards... d

Damn this continental platonic shifts...:hitwall:
haven't you heard about the purchase of c-130s?
Iaf has now airlifted the kashmir to antartica.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Gandhi might count as one.
mind your words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom