What's new

Fake Chinese spares for indigenised Bofors guns

Hahaha what a joke Indian armed forces and defence industry every one busy filling the pockets even rwanda don't do that

All Indigenous products worked well, the once which failed were Chinese,

Instead of manufacturing it in India, supplier tried to make money by selling cheap Chinese crap, same Item will be produced in India and will work well like other components which did not fail in test.

Lesson for you : Never trust Chinese military hardware :P
China sabotaged your project.

China sabotaged your project.
From this thread, we get a lot of intelligence.
1, India does not even have the capability to make artillery independently.
2, India is not even able to supply critical components.
3, India's weapons procurement there is a huge loophole "
4, India logistics system is very confused
5, almost all weapons in India have similar problems.

OK, outdated intelligence, as always... Think of India's MIG, SU-30, or even C-130.

So I don't think that's the weapon's fault. The real reason is "people"...

all Chinese fault since 1962.:rofl:

I guess Chinese is making the huge biggest "fault" in Doklam now.Indians will realize it soon and remember it forever.
Since 1962... 50 years have passed. India still can't make guns.:rofl:
Indians are still so vulnerable.
印军被踹飞2.gif

:lol:

The fix is probably as simple as relying on indigenous components. That way you can't blame foreign vendors.

From this thread, we get a lot of intelligence.
1, India does not even have the capability to make artillery independently.
2, India is not even able to supply critical components.
3, India's weapons procurement there is a huge loophole "
4, India logistics system is very confused
5, almost all weapons in India have similar problems.

OK, outdated intelligence, as always... Think of India's MIG, SU-30, or even C-130.

So I don't think that's the weapon's fault. The real reason is "people"...
Well put.... it is what we see with all the 'talented' Indian IT companies... only 1/1000 is good; the rest are monkeys who take what is written to them on paper. they have put a hyper myth around how good they are in IT. My backside..... I have worked with all their various companies... All garbage and third rated staff; management love *** kissing and treat women staff like 3rd rated citizens.

if india gives up every Chinese component in indian military equipment the whole india armed forces will be disbanded and fighting with swords

vedic power indian defacates in the canon then it becomes turbo powered gun.

After looking at all those we have come to the conclusion that the chinese quality is pure crap, this is the reason why the government is looking at other manufacturers.
Maybe these fake parts are deliberately sent to Bofors assembly line. It only shows your retardness and idiocy. You can't look after your own cannons.

they blaming chinese quality, not themselves? this is funny shit level 1000....lol.. is that chinese company known for making military grade products? why should they help india? those bearings probably made for bicycles..lol.. them hindus are a joke. this is indeed revealed a lot :lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom