What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

nopes . i dont. . firing is done by PMLN . this give us more reason to stand up against thugs
How do you know firing by PMLN? Man you guys are just crazy. You guys digging your own political grave doing such acts.

too bad u r failing. u will now get promotion. btw u didnt spoke a word when Childern were protesting when Nawaz sharif made 13 schools to close down so he can keep punjab police there? why ur patwari media cell didn't respond. On every jalsa school childern is forced to attend the jalsa. would i should u videos. Hypocrite !!!!
@Leader bhie tu ne tu canada k sardi mei b patwari k pechwaray ko garam kar dya ha . like he said u r doing a good job

yar I ignore him as much as possible, he is such a cry baby, all the time, and he does literary give me a good laugh... :omghaha:

Fighting between PTI and PMLN - No police MASHALLAH - No Water Fire Fighting Dept. Now open firing by PMLN spotted by the Media. Situation is going continuously worse. WHERE IS THE ********* GOVERNMENT ??? Its a legal right of the opposition for requesting - Recount of the ballot. In 22 - 21 constituencies declared RIGGED, 15 top level and in 6 low level rigging evidence by ECP yesterday. Military must intervene because this bullshit JUDICIARY took Sou-Moto action on Attiqa oddo bottles @ airport but not interested to intervene in political crisis where government is completely failed to resolve the crisis.

ONE PTI WORKER DEAD. TWO INJURED. POLICE STANDING STILL. TAKE THOSE PMLN MORONS OUT & KILL THEM
@Leader please confirm? i have seen that on twitter. PMLN thugs are attacking with help of police and turning a peaceful protest into a fight

Gunta lol

Only losers felt the need for duplicate threads to get more attention..

Oh, don't be such a Negative Nancy!

This is a mainly picture thread, the other is a mainly text thread. With such a major event, having two threads is perfectly normal, on any forum.

Negative Nancies will be poked with a pointing stick!

PMLN trolls" on

Oh, don't be such a Negative Nancy!

This is a mainly picture thread, the other is a mainly text thread. With such a major event, having two threads is perfectly normal, on any forum.

Negative Nancies will be poked with a pointing stick!
You are idiot..this is not image section ..you need one topic for image , one for video and one for debate..dumb potian

yar I ignore him as much as possible, he is such a cry baby, all the time, and he does literary give me a good laugh... :omghaha:
The only joke is you here. A desperate free-to-work for PTI. I guess this is what happens when you can only do metric in your life.
Oh and you have been proven wrong many times. You post fake pictures, fake news. So are you crying, hm? Your hazart Imran will be mad if you can't come back with facts.

Fighting between PTI and PMLN - No police MASHALLAH - No Water Fire Fighting Dept. Now open firing by PMLN spotted by the Media. Situation is going continuously worse. WHERE IS THE ********* GOVERNMENT ??? Its a legal right of the opposition for requesting - Recount of the ballot. In 22 - 21 constituencies declared RIGGED, 15 top level and in 6 low level rigging evidence by ECP yesterday. Military must intervene because this bullshit JUDICIARY took Sou-Moto action on Attiqa oddo bottles @ airport but not interested to intervene in political crisis where government is completely failed to resolve the crisis.
there was a case for samosas to be rotten during ramazan.and ifti chor took suo moti.

So you planning on getting promotion? You're doing good job with PTI propaganda.

Make sure you don't tell anyone that PTI is doing aerial firing right now and also force closing schools. You might lose your job.

one PTI worker has been shot dead by one of your kind.

You are idiot..this is not image section ..you need one topic for image , one for video and one for debate..dumb potian

Thank you for that elegantly phrased comment. As it happens, I am also not terribly impressed with your intelligence, if you don't mind me saying so.

Now stop whining.

He's new PTI worker. Been quoting every post of mine, even in different sections. I doubt that for the past few days he has forgotten to reply to my few posts.

He's been quoting me just for the sake of quoting, not answering the question.

Just ignore him, unlike leader, he gets down to personal attacks when proven false. Talking to him will only results in barks.

ONE PTI WORKER DEAD. TWO INJURED. POLICE STANDING STILL. TAKE THOSE PMLN MORONS OUT & KILL THEM
@Leader please confirm? i have seen that on twitter. PMLN thugs are attacking with help of police and turning a peaceful protest into a fight

Yes, its true... possible murderer !

B4UGkqyCQAAw_Px[1].jpg
B4UH1buCUAA8J2a[1].jpg

One thread vs. two threads....is that all you crybabies can talk about when such a major event is happening?

Back
Top Bottom