What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

one PTI worker has been shot dead by one of your kind.
shot dead? Right, where is the proof? Make sure you don't come up with "Police shoots PTI worker for no reason and directly in point-blank"

Actually, why don't you say 100 people have been shot? No no wait, say "Nawaz has authorized to nuclear bomb faisalbad to kill PTI workers once for all."

From your post, it looks like your @$$ is on fire
I'm having quite fun here =]

Also don't get yourself banned. Censoring words carries same punishment

shot dead? Right, where is the proof?

Actually, why don't you say 100 people have been shot? No no wait, say "Nawaz has authorized to nuclear bomb faisalbad to kill PTI workers once for all."

I'm having quite fun here =]

Also don't get yourself banned. Censoring words carries same punishment

Injured by firing,
no confirmation of being shot dead right now

Injured by firing,
no confirmation of being shot dead right now
Yeah but @Leader was saying that PML worker shot someone dead.

One worker was shot in shoulder and another on his hand. You know what, if PML scratches a PTI worker, it's like "PML worker butchers PTI worker to death."

Awesome propaganda material by @Leader

Talal Chaudhry when asked by Express News anchor
about the person who was firing with a pistol,
phone line got "dropped"

shooter[1].jpg
Talal Chaudhry when asked by Express News anchor
about the person who was firing with a pistol,
phone line got dropped
one guy is actually dead now

though still not very clear, because it's very rare to end up dying from shoulder/hand injury

Calm yourselves down. Just remember you are trying to act tough by sitting behind a screen and pushing some buttons.

One dead, now IK must a happy man he just want more bodies to politics on them.

PTI Gullu butt action "
Alleged PTI supporters clash with PML-N workers at Allied Chowk as news of PTI activists injured in Novelty Bridge incident arrives.

Alleged PTI supporters break windows of cars parked in the area."

#ARY news showing PTI workers being shot point blank by men in plain clothes..

@WishLivePak barked at me just now:
He's new PTI worker. Been quoting every post of mine, even in different sections. I doubt that for the past few days he has forgotten to reply to my few posts.

He's been quoting me just for the sake of quoting, not answering the question.

Just ignore him, unlike leader, he gets down to personal attacks when proven false. Talking to him will only results in barks.

Sorry to have to set you right again....I'm not a PTI worker. I much prefer Dr. Qadri to Imran Khan.

Still, Khan's demand for an impartial investigation into election rigging is very reasonable, and the political crisis is entirely the fault of the government for failing to accept this reasonable demand.

B4ULYe4CIAArGus[1].jpg

Direct fires shot by guard of #PMLN MPA. 25 yrs old #PTI worker, Asghar Ali died, other 4 injured

From Model Town to Islamabad, to Gujranwala to Jehlum to Multan, PMLN has cleverly relied upon tactical violence to brow beat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom