What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

B4UAxvICcAEiVES[1].jpg

do the vote audit and avoild all the . rights of people has been taken away from them when they protest the same stupid excuse is used. Same is done by india in kashmir.
So your idiot loser khan is ready to destroy the country for his lust of becoming PM and dumb slave like you are cheering for it..we will see what you will achieve by doing all this..you will get angotha

Dont cry now if get dhunda of police on your back side

So your idiot loser khan is ready to destroy the country for his lust of becoming PM and dumb slave like you are cheering for it..we will see what you will achieve by doing all this..you will get angotha
no country is already destroyed bcoz elections are rigged in past. Every time sharif and zardari came they become richer and we are more in debt . but slaves dnt talk about that.

if u have problem with it just open 4 halqas. all protest will be stopped. But PM know after the investigation he will have no place to hide his face

First open the ballot bags!
Then we will worry about who has a lust to become PM.

11:39

One police official is injured as security forces struggle to maintain law and order situation.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

11:34am

Two alleged PTI supporters injured as alleged PML-N supporter opens fire.

One activist was shot in the shoulder while the other on his hand.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

11:24am

Police use water cannons and tear gas shells as protesters continue to throw stones and bricks.

Children are also allegedly involved in throwing stones.

do the vote audit and avoild all the . rights of people has been taken away from them when they protest the same stupid excuse is used. Same is done by india in kashmir.

bro he is an mqm support and he is against lockdowns and protest . LOLmoment .
Good to know that what I write and you understand it:wink: and your reply to @karachiet mean you feel a little shame.
Now firing incident start in faisalabad HAPPY now?? I wish that Army come and kick the azzes both of NS and Imran to finish this unrest.

Good to know that what I write and you understand it:wink: and your reply to @karachiet mean you feel a little shame.
Now firing incident start in faisalabad HAPPY now?? I wish that Army come and kick the azzes both of NS and Imran to finish this unrest.
nopes . i dont. . firing is done by PMLN . this give us more reason to stand up against thugs

So you planning on getting promotion? You're doing good job with PTI propaganda.

Make sure you don't tell anyone that PTI is doing aerial firing right now and also force closing schools. You might lose your job.

Source that they are force closing schools?
That might be a false flag operation by PMLN.

B4UFrToCQAAtv8s[1].png

pmln ka haramkhor kutta patwari direct firing kertay howe !

So you planning on getting promotion? You're doing good job with PTI propaganda.

Make sure you don't tell anyone that PTI is doing aerial firing right now and also force closing schools. You might lose your job.
too bad u r failing. u will now get promotion. btw u didnt spoke a word when Childern were protesting when Nawaz sharif made 13 schools to close down so he can keep punjab police there? why ur patwari media cell didn't respond. On every jalsa school childern is forced to attend the jalsa. would i should u videos. Hypocrite !!!!
@Leader bhie tu ne tu canada k sardi mei b patwari k pechwaray ko garam kar dya ha . like he said u r doing a good job

B4UE9tDCMAANK2b[1].jpg
B4UE9ggCEAAySvw[1].jpg
B4UE98RCIAA2L_f[1].jpg

water canon courtesy to sindh police... pmln/ppp muk muka !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom