What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

View attachment 162138

Novelty chowk becomes a battleground.. thanks to pmln gullu butts for attacking peaceful PTI protesters.

Funny the news was reporting that there are more PTI workers out there than PML. In fact, they were showing videos of PTI workers beating and chasing anyone who was whispering "roimranro"

And I'm sorry, gullu butt who? Oh right, gullu butts who have shut the roads, burning tires (think about air pollution), burning so many other stuff. Soon we may see buses and cars on fire. But hey, PTI can nuke faislabad. Poor faislabad has to suffer, because without it, naya Pakistan can't be built.

Why don't you go shut down peshawar?

There's already a thread: Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

But PTI worker gotta make official PTI thread, with official PTI songs, official PTI propaganda material, official pictures and videos, official commentary, official fake pictures too, otherwise big boss won't be happy.

Good luck, I hope you start to earn a good living out of it while you can. Cuz the bubble is gonna burst and "online PTI worker" on resume won't net you many jobs.
why patwaris have problem. PTI dominates internet. recent survey on defence,pk showed 66 % support for PTI, all the other parties have 34 percent support. PTI deserve much more threads.

B4RhsiPCYAA2C5A[1].jpg

Funny the news was reporting that there are more PTI workers out there than PML. In fact, they were showing videos of PTI workers beating and chasing anyone who was whispering "roimranro"

And I'm sorry, gullu butt who? Oh right, gullu butts who have shut the roads, burning tires (think about air pollution), burning so many other stuff. Soon we may see buses and cars on fire. But hey, PTI can nuke faislabad. Poor faislabad has to suffer, because without it, naya Pakistan can't be built.

B4T84VSCQAAnWV_[1].jpg

So plan c is doing politic of agitation and violence and to destroy the buisness of poor people.

This idiot khan is getting worse day by day. I hope government treat those supporters harshly who involve in ghunda gardi to force people to shutdown buisness/institutions or block roads

What about when PMLN block traffic, as they have in the past?
Did you complain when JUI blocked traffic on November 30th?
Eat shxit if other eating? Is this crap of CHANGE you guys bringing. Drop that slogan and do what you want. Is there any limit of Munafiqat need to cross?

why patwaris have problem. PTI dominates internet. recent survey on defence,pk showed 66 % support for PTI, all the other parties have 34 percent support. PTI deserve much more threads.
This isn't PTI forums that it needs to havve 66% more threads, which are the same.

Here, let me suggest you "PTIonlineparty.pk"

This is defense forums.

Peshawar? PMLN's buddy Diesel already did that on November 30th. Why didn't you complain then?

If you actually care about Faisalabad suffering, then blame it on PMLN, who have resisted Khan's reasonable demand for a judicial commission, and forced him into this.

So what is the difference between PTI and MQM now? PTI fanboys abuse MQM since they can shutdown Karachi yet PTI is now shutting down Faisalabad. IK can go until Plan Z yet he is never going to be successful.
there is alot of difference. PTI dnt play mahajir card, PTI leader is not wanted for more then 100 murders, PTI is not involved in bhatta , PTI is not part of target killing.
The main difference one is beneficiary of rigging other is victim

Eat shxit if other eating? Is this crap of CHANGE you guys bringing. Drop that slogan and do what you want. Is there any limit of Munafiqat need to cross?

I could not understand a word of that.

So plan c is doing politic of agitation and violence and to destroy the buisness of poor people.

This idiot khan is getting worse day by day. I hope government treat those supporters harshly who involve in ghunda gardi to force people to shutdown buisness/institutions or block roads
do the vote audit and avoild all the . rights of people has been taken away from them when they protest the same stupid excuse is used. Same is done by india in kashmir.

I could not understand a word of that.
bro he is an mqm support and he is against lockdowns and protest . LOLmoment .

Faisalabad police allowing N goons armed with dandas to access all protest points while harassing PTI unarmed protestors: TV reports.

B4UB1wkCMAAzy5L[1].jpg

B4UBTADIYAEzGXd[1].jpg
B4UBaZTIEAEWv4-[1].jpg

B4UBne5CYAANc2z[1].jpg
B4UBnlRCAAA3Xar[1].jpg
B4UBnruCcAArIJn[1].jpg

This isn't PTI forums that it needs to havve 66% more threads, which are the same.

Here, let me suggest you "PTIonlineparty.pk"

This is defense forums.
bro this is defence.PK why a canadian hacve a problem with what we do in pakistan politics section? if you have problem go to canadian politics forum .

Stop whining.
na he wouldnt stop. he has been proven wrong and presented with facts but he is anti imran . may be he had some bad expirence with some pathan in child hood and he is taking it on imran for no reason. @WishLivePak have made more threats on imran then most of PTI supports . see his account history

Back
Top Bottom