What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

then they ask why protest are required. PTI has been begging for it for more then 18 months . now due to pressure of awaam . he are given somethng. but it was also opened many times and stay was obtained

look at this
he is a mqm worker . u can know their mentality . oronically they are against shutdowns and protest. other threat he has problem with IK son being in london when his own leader is london.

PTI needs political martyrs

Did PAT also need political martyrs in the Model Town incident?
How about the blind protesters baton charged by the police: were they also trying to be political martyrs?

he is a mqm worker . u can know their mentality . oronically they are against shutdowns and protest. other threat he has problem with IK son being in london when his own leader is london.
IRONY

01-e-thug.jpg

IK blaming it on PMLN gullu,ghundas were ready with tomato and eggs

so like mqm people have no problem with someone being in london.

moron where is ur own leader? didnt he call strikes from there?
You know what! Whenever you compare mqm with PTI, I feel very good! Saf chupte bhi nahi samne ate bhi nahi:wink:

Interesting?
We are fighting a war for Pakistan's survival. Our ancestors gave 2 Million lives in 1947. We are ready to sacrifice too! #LockDownFaisalabad

Are you for real??? You are advocating Anarchy in name of survival? What survival? What are you dying of? You are most likely a pampered kid with an internet connection and addiction to ARY.

looks like coffins were made in advance, PTI was preparing to use dead bodies to support their anarchy

Imran. I said just block the roads( burn the tyers whatever ) but I didn't said close the shops forcefully, closed all roads around the ghantta Ghar = to close the bazaars. What a logic by A Genius leader.

so like mqm people have no problem with someone being in london.

moron where is ur own leader? didnt he call strikes from there?

peaceful strike is done by MQM to protest its dead bodies, PTI wants to make dead bodies by doing the violant protests

looks like coffins were made in advance, PTI was preparing to use dead bodies to support their anarchy
WTH dude,pmln tried to counter dharna with dharna even though they are in govt,juvenile behavior

Very well deserved rating. Pakistan burning = "great"
you know when you are not happy with something and you say GREAT i think he meant to say that,no one wants to see pakistan burn

WTH dude,pmln tried to counter dharna with dharna even though they are in govt,juvenile behavior

you know when you are not happy with something and you say GREAT i think he meant to say that,no one wants to see pakistan burn
Um, PTI workers are burning Pakistan. Why would he say "great" to disown their actions? The actions of party for whom he works for?

Is PML behind closing roads? Are they proposing shutting down Pakistan?

ldo you know meaning of dharna?

Good for pakistan or not?
Depends what u think is good.

Back
Top Bottom