What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

Bilwal already says two months before.

"Punjab mei ab MQM banai ja rahi ha"

clear message for democrats.

Dead bodies suits PTI , for getting sympathies.
lol u were the same guy who said zardari was not corrupt. then i showed u video of nawaz sharif accusing him then u ran away .
now u are reffering to guy who is so called champion of democracy who just changed his name so he can get more votes. lol isharifs and bhuttos k gulaam

yeah exactly that is why PTi killed 14 people and shot 81 in islamabad. Moron if u just let them have a protest there would be no killing .

FAISALABAD (Dunya News) – At least one PTI workers died and 11 people including two police officers injured in clashes that erupted between workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) at Novelty Bridge area on Saturday.

PML-N workers opened fired critically injuring one of PTI workers, 25 year old Asghar Ali, who was shifted to Allied Hospital where he died succumbed to the injuries. According to the doctors the dead worker bore a bullet to the chest.

Unarmed police officers opened water cannons in order to disperse the protesters while only a few police guards bearing guns opened aerial firing to scatter the miscreants away.

A police constable bore injuries to the head and has been shifted to the hospital for medical assistance.

Not too many of PML-N workers are present at the sight of incident but are using arms against the protesters.

Here it is important to mention that the clashes are occurring in the constituencies of PML-N senior leaders Rana Sanaullah and Abid Sher Ali.

Workers of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) took it to roads and blocked Milat Chowk and Naolati Chowk for traffic by burning tyres on Monday in the wake of lock down call by PTI.

Clash erupted between workers of PTI and Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) who got into verbal confrontation when PML-N activists started throwing tomatoes and eggs at PTI workers in a bid to harass and disperse them. Police used water cannons in order to scatter away the protesters.

Imran Khan has repeatedly emphasized that they intend to stage a peaceful demonstration and should be allowed to do so as per their democratic and constitutional right.

PTI Spokesperson Shireen Mazari states:

a PMLN gullu butt firing clearly seen

Attachments

• 248993_24135810.jpg
    248993_24135810.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 23
lol u were the same guy who said zardari was not corrupt. then i showed u video of nawaz sharif accusing him then u ran away .
now u are reffering to guy who is so called champion of democracy who just changed his name so he can get more votes. lol isharifs and bhuttos k gulaam

Brother

i am the same guy how says, zardari chor ha, nawaz chor ha, and imran khan b chor ha.
i am not the so called educated person, who just following the leader blindly like animals.

i never voted for sharif our bhottos, but i m not like u , who following 63 year old man, who just claimed that he is youth.

PTI has just torn the curtain when it used to say that it is a different and a non violant party

PTI is just as traditional party as any other party

i think PTI will lose a lot because of these things in the long term

B4UOL6JCcAE1u48.jpg

B4UZxA0CAAA4Qc5.jpg

B4UZ0uaCYAAxUHZ.jpg

B4UZxVDCAAA3Auu.jpg

B4UUMOtCQAAAt8y.jpg

Today's tragic events, have proved once again, that PM Nawaz needs to take a genuine political initiative to resolve what is a Pol. Conflict

PTI has just torn the curtain when it used to say that it is a different and a non violant party

PTI is just as traditional party as any other party

i think PTI will lose a lot because of these things in the long term

B4UOL6JCcAE1u48.jpg

B4UZxA0CAAA4Qc5.jpg

B4UZ0uaCYAAxUHZ.jpg

B4UZxVDCAAA3Auu.jpg

B4UUMOtCQAAAt8y.jpg
who started it

Brother

i am the same guy how says, zardari chor ha, nawaz chor ha, and imran khan b chor ha.
i am not the so called educated person, who just following the leader blindly like animals.

i never voted for sharif our bhottos, but i m not like u , who following 63 year old man, who just claimed that he is youth.
now im gona prove u wrong again. but shameless u will not admit it.

imran khan said youth supports him and im leader of youth. now show me a statement where he said im youth . i know u will runh again patwari

u are right u r uneducated . u couldnt figure out the difference. quiad e azam said that as well. Bhutto said that as well . why dnt u even tag me . u seem retarded

Can both party supporters have the decency to STOP this frivolous debate to mourn and pray for the deceased. It seems that children would have more respect than on this thread with people not having the time to write rest in peace but instead write all sorts of political thoughts. You can continue later but some respect please all of you

you dont counter dharna with dharna leads to this havoc,pmln needs to grow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom