What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

PTI just doing continuous suicide attack on its political future

248993_24135810.jpg

he was a PTI karkun too, PTI planned this

All the PMLN needed to do was to set up a Judicial Commission on Elections in order to stop this senseless violence in FaisalAbad.

Imran creating fitna from his bunker and putting innocent lives on the line for his bloodied aimbition while his own sons safely reside in UK

the new jamaat islami tactics of sending others to jihad while sending their own sons to USA

At uncle ghaddari,s time was IMRAN the dam opposition leader?
Who did the long march to get back the one eyed croupt CJ back? Tindo noora Kingo!
Who accepted that? Ghaddari !
& common man of Pakistan been killed by this govt every day , in model town, blinds get beaten up ?
That's what you call democracy?
Seriously, if its like that then, I must tell you this country don't need them , this croupt system & its rulling croupted elites .
Should shut all the country, kick these ULLU KEY PATHEY out of pakistan
This story is incomplete without the mention of Sipah Saalar-e- Pakistan at that time a.k.a General Kiyani. One of the worst COAS in Pakistan's history who was in bed with Zardari as a Guarantor of N.R.O and also in bed with Nawaz Sharif by getting judiciary restored and having secret meetings with Shahbaz and NIsar about memo case, kerry logar bill and etc. Before leaving, he created and left a mess a.k.a Elections 2013.

all media channels are confirming the killer of PTI worker is rana sana son in law security guard . @Leader

HE is Bodygard of Rana Sanaullah's son in Law

B4UL36ZCUAERZSD.jpg:large

B4UXsMHCUAAqqZI.jpg

nun league started it dude you dont counter dharna with dharna

Imran creating fitna from his bunker and putting innocent lives on the line for his bloodied aimbition while his own sons safely reside in UK
so like mqm people have no problem with someone being in london.

moron where is ur own leader? didnt he call strikes from there?

PTI needs political martyrs

politics of dead bodies, i hope his dead body makes imran prime minister, why does imran use his sons for his own purpose, why fool innocent people and put their lives on the line?
@Leader is PTI worker, so expect such stuff.

I already reported his post to mods, where he openly is posting dead body pictures.

PTI needs political martyrs

politics of dead bodies, i hope his dead body makes imran prime minister, why does imran use his sons for his own purpose, why fool innocent people and put their lives on the line?
look at this
all media channels are confirming the killer of PTI worker is rana sana son in law security guard . @Leader

HE is Bodygard of Rana Sanaullah's son in Law

B4UL36ZCUAERZSD.jpg:large

B4UXsMHCUAAqqZI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom