What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

B4UoUBpCEAEQeRR[1].png

Are you for real??? You are advocating Anarchy in name of survival? What survival? What are you dying of? You are most likely a pampered kid with an internet connection and addiction to ARY.
Your last sentence, indeed. He has quoted me some 20+ times in last couple of days. Threads in different sections, threads on different topics, he comes to quote and disagree and goes off topic. Best to ignore him.

I made the mistake of quoting him now I'm getting endless quotes. He's like batmannow brother. I recomend you not make similar mistake and end up like me.

Lastly, he's Qadri's advocate. He openly says he is follower of Qadri.

Is posting picture of dead people allowed? I mentioned you (admin said to report and mention mods for immediate ban) but the picture is still there.

Um, PTI workers are burning Pakistan. Why would he say "great" to disown their actions? The actions of party for whom he works for?

Is PML behind closing roads? Are they proposing shutting down Pakistan?

ldo you know meaning of dharna?
i meant ahtajaj i do know meaning of dharna,rush of things can sometimes lead to mistakes,if you are not getting justice you have every right to protest ,and PTI requested protest not like MQM zabardasti,plus looks like PMLN was ready for this ,explain this
248993_24135810.jpg

peaceful strike is done by MQM to protest its dead bodies, PTI wants to make dead bodies by doing the violant protests
why mqm cries when fc done operation against their terrorist? peaceful my foot we saw the peaceful protest by mqm during lawyers moment

Are you for real??? You are advocating Anarchy in name of survival? What survival? What are you dying of? You are most likely a pampered kid with an internet connection and addiction to ARY.

I'm talking about the survival of the ideals, ideology, and integrity of Pakistan. This was not founded as the private domain of Zardaris and Sharifs!

How can this country flourish when the undemocratic criminal governance of these politicians drives away so many intelligent Pakistanis to foreign lands? How can there be justice when the entire system has been hijacked by crooks and conmen? If justice was being done, there would be no need for people to engage in protests, and no need for peaceful protesters to face violence.

These protests work. Finally the stay order was overridden, and NA-122 bags will be unsealed. This could have been done a long time ago, and all these issues could have been peacefully resolved. This government pushed its opposition to the wall, and forced them to take on the power of their Gullu Butts.

there would be no anarchy if people would have gotten justice . protest are done when justice is not done. are u supporting injustice? why PAT FIR was not registered for months then after protest it was registered?

why mqm cries when fc done operation against their terrorist? peaceful my foot we saw the peaceful protest by mqm during lawyers moment

PTI fans don't have IQ to make reasonable argument

i meant ahtajaj i do know meaning of dharna,rush of things can sometimes lead to mistakes,if you are not getting justice you have every right to protest ,and PTI requested protest not like MQM zabardasti,plus looks like PMLN was ready for this ,explain this
View attachment 162234
when you block roads and people can't reach to their shops or schools, does it not mean you're forcefully stopping people?

For example, you do not allow someone to take airplane to america. But you can say he is allowed to go. How will he go, by sea? He rather not.

So will shop keepers walk to their shops? No, roads and transport is blocked

Your last sentence, indeed. He has quoted me some 20+ times in last couple of days.

This character @WishLivePak does not realize that I respond when I see something incorrect or silly, and have no interest in his posts as such.

I can't help it if the vast majority of silly comments I see happen to be from @WishLivePak.

when you block roads and people can't reach to their shops or schools, does it not mean you're forcefully stopping people?

For example, you do not allow someone to take airplane to america. But you can say he is allowed to go. How will he go, by sea? He rather not.

So will shop keepers walk to their shops? No, roads and transport is blocked
schools were closed today if im not wrong,plus PTI coudnt close all of Faisalabad now could they,some shops were opened before this riot

Back
Top Bottom