What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

So do u think Plane C of IK working, and its good for Pakistan.

Sir I do not care for politics and you MISS THE POINT AGAIN........... HUMAN DIED PAY RESPECTS STOP USELESS DEBATE FOR 2 MINUTES

I'm talking about the survival of the ideals, ideology, and integrity of Pakistan. This was not founded as the private domain of Zardaris and Sharifs!

How can this country flourish when the undemocratic criminal governance of these politicians drives away so many intelligent Pakistanis to foreign lands? How can there be justice when the entire system has been hijacked by crooks and conmen? If justice was being done, there would be no need for people to engage in protests, and no need for peaceful protesters to face violence.

These protests work. Finally the stay order was overridden, and NA-122 bags will be unsealed. This could have been done a long time ago, and all these issues could have been peacefully resolved. This government pushed its opposition to the wall, and forced them to take on the power of their Gullu Butts.

As I said earlier, there are no ideals or principles involved. You've been led to believe this. Politicians lie all the time. PTI ones are no different.

IK will never be PM. Trust me on this.

Its power politics pure and simple. There are no principles involved. It just plain and simple opportunism and politics of dead bodies. PTI-bots are just useful idiots. Just watch and see what happens.

Write this down and call me out - IK will NEVER be PM.
5049ab4f1c36c[1].png

Who do u support?
Me supporting none of them, PTI is right on points of rigging if they have complaints government must show sincerity on their demands BUT government use delay tactics which makes PTI to come on streets. But the way PTI chose is VIOLENT. Forcing peoples to shut down their business and daily routine life. Both parties are responsible the mess we have now.

Sir I do not care for politics and you MISS THE POINT AGAIN........... HUMAN DIED PAY RESPECTS STOP USELESS DEBATE FOR 2 MINUTES
Ok ill be back after 2 mins

i talked about the marrige ceremony, mostly 10 chairs on one table.
Yeah that's too much. I prefer 4, good for fsmily and friends

God i miss pakistan and chana maewa :(

when you block roads and people can't reach to their shops or schools, does it not mean you're forcefully stopping people?

For example, you do not allow someone to take airplane to america. But you can say he is allowed to go. How will he go, by sea? He rather not.

So will shop keepers walk to their shops? No, roads and transport is blocked

Don't be such a drama queen! Every party in Pakistan uses these tactics. Besides, it's for one day, only main roads are closed (not all roads), and people are told in advance, with an apology, so they can make alternate arrangements.

The blame for all this falls squarely on PMLN, who first stole the election by rigging, and then pushed their opposition to the wall by failing to allow fair audits of the votes.

Its power politics pure and simple. There are no principles involved. It just plain and simple opportunism and politics of dead bodies. PTI-bots are just useful idiots. Just watch and see what happens.

Write this down and call me out - IK will NEVER be PM.
its not about PMship. why cant u just simple support the vote audit and if it goes against PTI . PTI should shutup and applogise . Millions of people are not getting justice. it might be a joke to u but not us. If one wrong person is elected 2 lack people of that halqa have been robbed of their right

PTI need dead bodies? why cant PMLN let them protest. everywhere in there world people do that. government dont send criminals to incite voilance and blame protesters then. Be honest and tell me same thing is not done in model town, gullubutts was send my government to frame qadari? u r mod and old member, how can u be so baised?

Don't be such a drama queen! Every party in Pakistan uses these tactics. Besides, it's for one day, only main roads are closed (not all roads), and people are told in advance, with an apology, so they can make alternate arrangements.

The blame for all this falls squarely on PMLN, who first stole the election by rigging, and then pushed their opposition to the wall by failing to allow fair audits of the votes.

Brother,

MQM for punjab is ready!
Congrats Punjab.

As I said earlier, there are no ideals or principles involved. You've been led to believe this. Politicians lie all the time. PTI ones are no different.

IK will never be PM. Trust me on this.

I don't care that much about IK. His demand for auditing the votes was fair, as was his decision to protest.
This part of his struggle was a just one, and I support struggling for justice in a country like Pakistan where everyone knows the system is corrupt and deadly through and through.

its not about PMship. why cant u just simple support the vote audit and if it goes against PTI . PTI should shutup and applogise . Millions of people are not getting justice. it might be a joke to u but not us. If one wrong person is elected 2 lack people of that halqa have been robbed of their right

PTI need dead bodies? why cant PMLN let them protest. everywhere in there world people do that. government dont send criminals to incite voilance and blame protesters then. Be honest and tell me same thing is not done in model town, gullubutts was send my government to frame qadari? u r mod and old member, how can u be so baised?

Its not just a Audit,
Yesterday IK clearly says, that if after audit i proofed wrong, i will not end my dharna.
so IK clearly on agenda!

PTI supporters have reached former Punjab law minister Rana Sanaullah’s office with the body of the slain PTI activist.

Haq Nawaz our worker who embraced shahadat was getting married in 4 days.

Its not just a Audit,
Yesterday IK clearly says, that if after audit i proofed wrong, i will not end my dharna.
so IK clearly on agenda!
bro u ran again? u have to show me a statement where IK said im youth. ru gona run again?

show me the video of what u r saying . never heard that.

Its not just a Audit,
so IK clearly on agenda!

He didn't say that; only that he would not believe it (I don't blame him).
He will definitely end his protest if he is proved wrong, and work towards the next elections.

Back
Top Bottom