What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

So they/we got what they/we were hoping & looking for a Dead Body...... .... now lets use this incident against others & in our favor by blaming each other, in reality no one cares about the dead....what a sorry state of affairs .. feel sorry for the family of the dead one... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎)

So they/we got what they/we were hoping & looking for a Dead Body...... what a sorry state of affairs....

Nobody wanted a dead body, except the PMLN goons whose idea of governance is to scare people.
IK wanted a peaceful protest, as that would reflect better on him as a leader.

Situation in Faisalabad as told by my maternal grand parents/relatives:
PTI has blocked roads and is hampering traffic. Students cannot go to their education and workers cannot get to their work.
Is this the protest Imran Khan wanted? BTW, Immi Khan is still in Bani Gala, and it is already 3pm here. Why didn't he leave the comfort of his place when PTIians were fighting like monkeys? Torching tyres, civil violence......etc
Imran says we didn't ask anyone to shut down their shop....well.....how the eff did you intend on 'Shutting down Faisalabad' ????

Nobody wanted a dead body, except the PMLN goons whose idea of governance is to scare people.
IK wanted a peaceful protest, as that would reflect better on him as a leader.
.... now lets use this incident against others & in our favor by blaming each others, in reality no one cares about the dead....what a sorry state of affairs .. feel sorry for the family of the dead one... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎),
When you say that you want to shut down/lock down a city.. the clashes were bound to happen... lets be realistic & be true to ourselves that we all knew what was going to happen...

He didn't say that; only that he would not believe it (I don't blame him).
He will definitely end his protest if he is proved wrong, and work towards the next elections.

Please listen his speach of yesterday again.

He said, "If in commission its proved that
bro u ran again? u have to show me a statement where IK said im youth. ru gona run again?

show me the video of what u r saying . never heard that.

My point is 63 year old man, presenting himself as a youth leader! its my point. if you think, that i have said that imran khan said that i m youth, then i think i not able to convey my point!

i never run bro!

Situation in Faisalabad as told by my maternal grand parents/relatives:
PTI has blocked roads and is hampering traffic. Students cannot go to their education and workers cannot get to their work.

Let them blame PMLN for failing to provide even an elementary level of justice to IK, and for pushing him to the wall.
IK announced clearly what would happen this day, giving all workers and students a chance to make alternate arrangements if needed; and he apologized for the inconvenience.

.... now lets use this incident against others & in our favor by blaming each others, in reality no one cares about the dead....what a sorry state of affairs .. feel sorry for the family of the dead one... Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎),
When you says that you want to shut down/lock down a city.. the clashes were bound to happen... lets be realistic & be true to ourselves that we all knew what was going to happen...

Clashes were bound to happen? Excuse me? JUI shut down roads into and out of KPK on November 30th, and no clashes happened (not like this anyway).
Don't make excuses for the Gullu Butt goons! There was no need for violence at all on the part of PMLN.

Please listen his speach of yesterday again.

He said, "If in commission its proved that

My point is 63 year old man, presenting himself as a youth leader! its my point. if you think, that i have said that imran khan said that i m youth, then i think i not able to convey my point!

i never run bro!
this is not what u said . read ur post again . u r proven a lair again . but no biggie u r pmln supporter .

btw i have listened to spech . there isnt any thing like that . i could listen to whole speech again for u . but will u accept u r lair then???

Life is too precious to be sacrificed for power hungry politician like Ik. Imran Khan will be responsible for any deaths happen today. He has intention of closing the businesses/institutions and blocking roads/traffic by burning tyres etc which is not peaceful protest by any means. I dont know what Ik will achieve by giving economic loses and dead bodies to Pakistan with such shut down calls.. Naya Pakistan in making?

Let them blame PMLN for failing to provide even an elementary level of justice to IK, and for pushing him to the wall.
IK announced clearly what would happen this day, giving all workers and students a chance to make alternate arrangements if needed; and he apologized for the inconvenience.

There is no alternative arrangements. If i see anarchy and PTI lunatics on the road fielding sticks and stones, you think any one in their state of mind will allow their kids to venture outside?

Life is too precious to be sacrificed for power hungry politician like Ik. Imran Khan will be responsible for any deaths happen today. He has intention of closing the businesses/institutions and blocking roads/traffic by burning tyres etc which is not peaceful protest by any means. I dont know what Ik will achieve by giving economic loses and dead bodies to Pakistan with such shut down calls.. Naya Pakistan in making?
The protester was protesting for his right and killed by PMLN . who is it imran khan fault. if u would have given justice to people. there wouldnt have been any protest.

the same excuse is used by indian army when kashmirs protest. that they are damaging economy, then death of protesters is on separatist. what a stupid logic is that

Clashes were bound to happen? Excuse me? JUI shut down roads into and out of KPK on November 30th, and no clashes happened (not like this anyway).
Don't make excuses for the Gullu Butt goons! There was no need for violence at all on the part of PMLN.
i dont giv a dam shit about PTI or the Noon, all i care about is the ordinary peoples live being put on stand still by both parties... Do correct me if i'm wrong, but wasnt JUI dharna against the killing of their leader in KHI and not against the provisional gov....

248993_24135810.jpg

pmln should nt have countered protest with protest was eventually going to lead to this ,what can we do when immature corrupt politicians are running country ?this happens

Back
Top Bottom