What's new

Faisalabad 'lockdown': Imran to address supporters at Ghanta Ghar Chowk

B4U3270CEAAzSdc[1].jpg

the pmln rana sana ullah's son in law Shehriyar's guard, who killed an unarmed peaceful PTI worker... he was caught and then released by police, now ran away somewhere.

Faislabad has got PML N supporters in there. Did not ik knew about it before announcing such shut down call in there? Or its only his supporter right to shout or abuse other politicians..
pmln mobalised them as per told by pmln ministers

Imran. I said just block the roads( burn the tyers whatever ) but I didn't said close the shops forcefully, closed all roads around the ghantta Ghar = to close the bazaars. What a logic by A Genius leader.

Road uskay baap kay hane.
Mulk us kay baap kay hae.

Apni olad to UK main hae or
junooni ko bahir nikal dia hae mulk mian aag lagany kiay liay.

@Proudpakistaniguy ... the blame lies with who reacts not who initiates in this case.... the call for protest on 8 dec was given more than a week ago... had it been the other way around e.g., n league had given a date and on the same date and place pti workers appeared whom would you blame? n league could have shown strength yesterday or tomorrow.. today's n league action caused this chaos... like it or nor but this is the fact

Sad. Very sad event but it was not unpredictable. When a city was was going to be shut down N supporters were obviously going to fire back and we ended witnessing this sad event. So the city is closed, a life is lost and what have we gained from this?

islamabad express highway will be blocked at 4 by PTI

Road uskay baap kay hane.
Mulk us kay baap kay hae.

Apni olad to UK main hae or
junooni ko bahir nikal dia hae mulk mian aag lagany kiay liay.

kya aap nay yehi farmaya that jub sharifoun nay zardari k against lahore aur faislabad main hungamay kiyay thay? kya tub bhi aap nay yehi kaha tha ya aap ki patriotism sirf tab jaagti hai jub actions aap ki opposition keray?

in a movie called carry on jatta there is a dialogue

tera kutta, kutta
mera kutta , tommy

i think this is the level of your judgement

it is clear that PMLN have not learned anything from Model Town Incident.

look like PMLN got really bad influence from MQM

N supporters throwing stones at PTI supporters.

Yeah this was not going to happen. :facepalm

Seriously this was always going to be happen and Sit and pray that this does not escalate because the last thing i want is deaths happening based on foolish plans. Already one is too many and our police is ofcourse taking it completely easy.

Back
Top Bottom