What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Im quite sure thats the reason lady and which is why I added the caveat about me joking...

Nevertheless, from my personal experience, girls without the hijab look about a 100X better than with it...and trust me (speaking from a mans perspective), hair has a lot to do with it!
I like the fashionable headgear that girls wear, including burqa, as long as they dont completely wrap their head and neck it looks rather nice on most girls.

yea no doubt she is better than veena in pleasing men

Veena left holy land and went to a place which needed her more so we will be happy if you keep her and all those like her :P

Bollywood is not family entertainment anymore..its soft **** and vulgar dialogue.

So be it....then you must stop downloading the Veena Malik and sunny Leone movies.:lol::lol:

Good morning!!!
If women wear Abayas and scarfs then men have to wear Kandura and turbans.
You are a hindu ...dont you know that while entering a temple you (men) are supposed to civer their heads????
no, hindus are not required to cover their hair in hindu temples. Not even women.

I absolutely disagree...

These women would be considered beautiful anywhere in the world....race no bar!

Are you claiming that only Indians would find these women beautiful (because of some sense of perceived "white" look?) and no one in the western world would consider these women beautiful?

These women have been chosen for their good looks...not for anything else (especially not their acting..LOL!)

PS: I bet you didnt know that there is a psychological concept behind beauty....
Children as young as babies can actually show reactions to beauty, ie. a pleasant face will bring a smile vs. an "ugly" face(i hate to use this term since i do believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder) would usually exhibit a negative reaction in them.

Someone like a Michelle Pfeiffer is considered to have the perfect face due to the symmetry as well as certain measures that make her face beautiful. She will be considered beautiful no matter what, no matter where in the world she goes!

You have not got the point and context of the debate. Argument is not they are beautiful or not. Argument is they are considered beautiful because they are white and got place in Bollywood even if they don't know acting and cannot speak the language. These Bollywood actress are not the representative of Indian woman who are brown/dark skin. Why Bollywood don't take black african girls as Bollywood extras dancing with hero? Why they are always white Eastern European? When America crowned its first dark Skinned Indian woman as a major beauty pageant winner comments flooded in from Indian about the color of her skin and the fact that she would not have been considered beautiful in Indian due to her skin color.

Im quite sure thats the reason lady and which is why I added the caveat about me joking...

Nevertheless, from my personal experience, girls without the hijab look about a 100X better than with it...and trust me (speaking from a mans perspective), hair has a lot to do with it!
No I think some girls look pretty even with their heads covered....but then men and their perspective were always weird.:blink:
They teach they do like me,cant help it.:coffee:
They???and why is it underlined.???
Wooshed over my head...repeat.

I like the fashionable headgear that girls wear, including burqa, as long as they dont completely wrap their head and neck it looks rather nice on most girls.

Brother, how would you even know what a woman looks like under that Burqa! Its like having a weird Darth Vader Fetish! LOL....JK..

but no jokes....from what i hear, Arab women dress more provocatively under that Burkha which would put most westerners to shame...but its reserved for their significant others eyes only...To each his own as long as thats what makes them happy!

And you to Hinduguy with your darth vader fetish! :P

no, hindus are not required to cover their hair in hindu temples. Not even women.

I am assuming you are not a north Indian...because in North India men cover their head with atleast small handkerchiefs.And women too.

Brother, how would you even know what a woman looks like under that Burqa! Its like having a weird Darth Vader Fetish! LOL....JK..

but no jokes....from what i hear, Arab women dress more provocatively under that Burkha which would put most westerners to shame...but its reserved for their significant others eyes only...To each his own as long as thats what makes them happy!

And you to Hinduguy with your darth vader fetish! :P
sorry I meant only the head covering cloth bit(hijab).. many girls wear colorful cloths on their head here (mostly muslims) and they look better than if they did not wear that.

rog0a.jpg

Ilene Hamann, a black south african model in bollywood :-)

No I think some girls look pretty even with their heads covered....but then men and their perspective were always weird.:blink:

They???and why is it underlined.???
Wooshed over my head...repeat.
But Teach there are more,what can i do?
I'm not rich,good looking or have car:what:.
Live in a tent,steal internet from the neighbours,have a bicycle and thats it:undecided:
I must be 8-)huh Teach?
:rofl::dance3::omghaha::yay:

But Teach there are more,what can i do?
I'm not rich,good looking or have car:what:.
Live in a tent,steal internet from the neighbours,have a bicycle and thats it:undecided:
I must be 8-)huh Teach?
:rofl::dance3::omghaha::yay:
Böylece komik ne oldu? :blink:

I am assuming you are not a north Indian...because in North India men cover their head with atleast small handkerchiefs.And women too.
some do... may be because of sikh influence? Its not wide spread though even in north.. which state are you talking about?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom