What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

The women of Bollywood are chosen for their non-Indian ethnic features. The only way one would recognize them as Indian is because they happen to speak the language. oh well some of them cannot even speak the language and don't know what is acting but they are actress in Bollywood because they are white and white is beautiful

nargis-fakhri-wallpaper-03-10x7.jpg

images

0915222001386334943971.jpg

**** star can be actress in Bollywood just because of her look

sunny-leone1_660_101812034720_121312065214_121712122400.jpg

The women of Bollywood are chosen for their non-Indian ethnic features. The only way one would recognize them as Indian is because they happen to speak the language. oh well some of them cannot even speak the language and don't know what is acting but they are actress in Bollywood because they are white and white is beautiful

images

And they were all one film wonders.....except Katrina.:lol::lol::lol:

And I dont want to postmortem her relationships here.:disagree:

And they were all one film wonders.....except Katrina.:lol::lol::lol:

And I dont want to postmortem her relationships here.:disagree:
**** star got second entry and hopefully she will be top star of bollywood in coming years. she will fit more in recent trend of Bollywood..this one for you :D

[video]
[/video]

You sound like you hate blacks, does that mean you're Danish or Polish? C'mon tell us the truth.
No. Even black guys themselves prefer girls with straight hair, thin noses and more fair skin.

What do you mean "the exact thing?"???8-)
She's a brilliant actress....and has worked in some controversial projects.She might not look like Aishwarya Rai but she too is a member of Cannes judging panel.

Its funny how ppl with fair skin luv to tan their skin and the how ppl with dark complexion luv to bleach their skin.
And its the Chinese who are obsessed with plastic surgeries.:lol:
Most obsessed are Iranians and South Koreans.

**** star got second entry and hopefully she will be top star of bollywood in coming years. she will fit more in recent trend of Bollywood..this one for you :D

[video]
[/video]

Ohhh some ppl in bollywood are desperate to make money and only such ppl luv adding titillation factors to their movies(Read the Bhatt Camp,they are known for it)
She'll fade away soon.
But hey she's better than Veena mallik.:lol::lol::lol:

What do you mean "the exact thing?"???8-)
She's a brilliant actress....and has worked in some controversial projects.She might not look like Aishwarya Rai but she too is a member of Cannes judging panel.

In my opinion ahe is more attractive than Aishwarya.

I don't know why, but I absolutely LOVE her skin tone. And I love to hear her talk too. She always has intelligent/interesting things to say.

images

I absolutely disagree...

These women would be considered beautiful anywhere in the world....race no bar!

Are you claiming that only Indians would find these women beautiful (because of some sense of perceived "white" look?) and no one in the western world would consider these women beautiful?

These women have been chosen for their good looks...not for anything else (especially not their acting..LOL!)

PS: I bet you didnt know that there is a psychological concept behind beauty....
Children as young as babies can actually show reactions to beauty, ie. a pleasant face will bring a smile vs. an "ugly" face(i hate to use this term since i do believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder) would usually exhibit a negative reaction in them.

Someone like a Michelle Pfeiffer is considered to have the perfect face due to the symmetry as well as certain measures that make her face beautiful. She will be considered beautiful no matter what, no matter where in the world she goes!

In my opinion ahe is more attractive than Aishwarya.
I don't know why, but I absolutely LOVE her skin tone. And I love to hear her talk too. She always has intelligent/interesting things to say.
Yes she does have a glowing skin.I luv her too....:smitten:
But i might soon have to remove her from my profile pic:cry:

It is not only an Indian phenomenon. Cultural preference for lighter shades in otherwise tan or brown average skin tones prevails in the USA among the African American community and in most Latin American countries such as Brazil. I don't believe there is any society on earth in which the darkest skin tones among the range of the culture are preferred as the most beautiful.

Studies have shown that the human face is judged as most beautiful when the features hit the numerical average over the population for measurements such as eye separation, nose size and placement, etc. Perhaps the same would be true of skin color. Within a population the average optical density would be considered the most beautiful by the most people.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom