What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Well till not so long back Caucasians were considered the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin".Europeans with darker skin were considered "dirty whites".lol.

Yes she's an Indian actress.

Why cant you call it a cookie???
You are racist.:p:

What's her name? She's my ideal wife, if you ever go on a trip to India tell her Hazzy wants to marry you.

Could be.
But i love the golden color that Indian gals have.I dont know of any other word which comes close to describing their color...so wheatish it is.:-)
Nope dusky is not the word.:disagree:

The poet in me abhors that word that is meant to convey the beauty of the rising and setting sun.

An aesthetic that is reduced to agricultural.

What's her name? She's my ideal wife, if you ever go on a trip to India tell her Hazzy wants to marry you.
Sorry she's married and has a baby.
Her name is Nandita Das
image.jpg

Besides my own brother marrying one of the enemy - Why didn't the Almighty lift me up to the Heavens before having me live such a day & hear or rather read such a thing ? :mad:

lol hate to break it to the "wheatish" brothas out there ... but that still falls under "brown" :D

chtuy1.jpg

Do you guys think he lightened up significantly? I would love to read about his experience on how people percieved him before and after the "makeover"

Most likely 'Photoshopped'!

The poet in me abhors that word that is meant to convey the beauty of the rising and setting sun.

An aesthetic that is reduced to agricultural.
In the dusky path of a dream I went to seek the love who was mine in a former life.-Rabindranath Tagore :-)

Oi @Ayush deeekh rahaa haiii tuuuu tereiii Bhai ko kiyaa keh raheiii haiiin yeeh Indian Aunty ? :mad:

I would prefer a White Baboon ! :smokin:

Besides my own brother marrying one of the enemy - Why didn't the Almighty lift me up to the Heavens before having me live such a day & hear or rather read such a thing ? :mad:

@Ayush please kick his back.

well I googled "skin lightening before and after". That one looked the most natural looking of all the results. What makes you think its photoshopped?

I didn't think one's skin complexion can be changed ! :unsure:

It's your punishment for our previous fights....:D

In a marriage thread I said I was looking to marry a Pakistani girl from my community. So this should, make you happy. :) :lol:

Sorry she's married and has a baby.
Her name is Nandita Das
View attachment 12002

She's a lot prettier in the avatar, I don't want Nandita...I want the exact thing in the avatar. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom