What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

I didn't think one's skin complexion can be changed ! :unsure:
lol check this out:
sosa-jackson.jpg

lol what an ugly mofo. He looks like a fucking zombie now :lol:

It's your punishment for our previous fights....:D

In a marriage thread I said I was looking to marry a Pakistani girl from my community. So this should, make you happy. :) :lol:

Oh you mean the fight which I won ! :whistle:

Pakistani Women are the best....the most beautiful ! :agree:

Oh you mean the fight which I won ! :whistle:

Pakistani Women are the best....the most beautiful ! :agree:

Nobody beats me...not even 500 look at him in the Syrian thread he's gone insane from me. :lol:

Pakistani, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Latino, Iraqi are Iranian are in my opinion the most beautiful girls on the planet. :)

Nobody beats me...not even 500 look at him in the Syrian thread he's gone insane from me. :lol:

Pakistani, Palestinian, Saudi Arabian, Latino, Iraqi are Iranian are in my opinion the most beautiful girls on the planet. :)

I've got a cousin with a Lebanese wife & an Uncle with a Peruvian wife - Great people the both of them are ! :-)

Its not only in India. All over the world black girls make their hair straight, use tone cremes, many make cosmetic nose surgeries.

I've got a cousin with a Lebanese wife & an Uncle with a Peruvian wife - Great people the both of them are ! :-)

Lebanese put too much make up, lol. Most natural are Saudi Arabian and Palestinian....I know some who are very natural and still look like teenage girls in their 30's. :)

That's what I want. :)

Its not only in India. All over the world black girls make their hair straight, use tone cremes, many make cosmetic nose surgeries.

You sound like you hate blacks, does that mean you're Danish or Polish? C'mon tell us the truth.

In the dusky path of a dream I went to seek the love who was mine in a former life.-Rabindranath Tagore :-)

btw, Nandita Das was my object of worship for a long time. I was besotted even more hearing her speak.

Such a class act.

You sound like you hate blacks, does that mean you're Danish or Polish? C'mon tell us the truth.

What he says is the truth though.

btw, Nandita Das was my object of worship for a long time. I was besotted even more hearing her speak.

Such a class act.

What he says is the truth though.

Whether it is or not is not what concerns me...I just want to find out 500's nationality.

She's a lot prettier in the avatar, I don't want Nandita...I want the exact thing in the avatar. :rofl:

What do you mean "the exact thing?"???8-)
She's a brilliant actress....and has worked in some controversial projects.She might not look like Aishwarya Rai but she too is a member of Cannes judging panel.
Its funny how ppl with fair skin luv to tan their skin and the how ppl with dark complexion luv to bleach their skin.
And its the Chinese who are obsessed with plastic surgeries.:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom