What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

I have seen many beautyfull Iranian women.:smokin:

Iranian women are gorgeous and so are Turkish!

In fact i personally have a thing for black women....
Lauren London and Rhianna have this oomph factor thats hard to explain...I hope people know what i mean.

To be honest, color of skin is the last thing that comes to mind..... features, eyes, nice hair and fitness is so much more important in a woman

PS: even though Im not one to promote the use of Hijab, i can see why Islamic countries think its a sign of modesty in a woman....Hair is where the beauty is at and i see why they want it covered...
I hope people know i speak in jest and not meant to offend anyone.

lol check this out:
sosa-jackson.jpg

lol what an ugly mofo. He looks like a fucking zombie now :lol:

Sammy Sosa is still black hisanic! Trust me, he doesnt need to bleach his skin to gain respect!
The man is a legend!
Bleaching skin is NOT the trait of Alpha men!

Many look like your avatar,with blue or green eyes.
Btw,english 4th language.

But i still like brown eyes.
And I thought you had just blurted out the truth when you said beautiful.:devil:
I'll make sure this word haunts you for a very long time turk.:devil::devil:
PS: even though Im not one to promote the use of Hijab, i can see why Islamic countries think its a sign of modesty in a woman....Hair is where the beauty is at and i see why they want it covered...
I hope people know i speak in jest and not meant to offend anyone.

Phaaaaleeeees there's a better logic to it.
Hair is the last thing that decomposes and hence men and women are asked to cover their head.

No. Even black guys themselves prefer girls with straight hair, thin noses and more fair skin.

Most obsessed are Iranians and South Koreans.

Dude, you make it sound as if you're super sexy....

Let black guys like what they want, meanwhile I'm more white than you. :lol:

Hair is the last thing that decomposes and hence men and women are asked to cover their head.
where is the logic in that.
and men are not required to cover.. right?

Ohhh some ppl in bollywood are desperate to make money and only such ppl luv adding titillation factors to their movies(Read the Bhatt Camp,they are known for it)
She'll fade away soon.
But hey she's better than Veena mallik.:lol::lol::lol:

yea no doubt she is better than veena in pleasing men

Veena left holy land and went to a place which needed her more so we will be happy if you keep her and all those like her :P

Bollywood is not family entertainment anymore..its soft **** and vulgar dialogue.

where is the logic in that.
and men are not required to cover.. right?

Good morning!!!
If women wear Abayas and scarfs then men have to wear Kandura and turbans.
You are a hindu ...dont you know that while entering a temple you (men) are supposed to cover their heads????

Im quite sure thats the reason lady and which is why I added the caveat about me joking...

Nevertheless, from my personal experience, girls without the hijab look about a 100X better than with it...and trust me (speaking from a mans perspective), hair has a lot to do with it!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom