What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

fark_JV6CmxnVVGH0Nx2qYO-9lHSTE2c.jpg

she is a Pakistani by origin. I see no perfection. to which testiment have you come to conclution that your women are so pretty without makeup and twezing pluckers.? i guess only a ron would incite in an boner marathon here.?

:))))) if you look at her she is not even a teenager rather looks still preparing to step in teen age. So you can excuse no plucking no threading/waxing here.

Besides if you read my comments nowhere i mentioned that our women are prettier without grooming ;)

I guess you twisted things to suit your defence.

You were talking about tons of make up and i told you even the most famous Indian actresses get tons of make up on their face.

Miss fugly, it is amazing to see the obsession of you people with skin color.

It just stinks, especially when no one will ever know what lies behind that all enveloping tent. ;)

owwwwwwww no dont be so crying baby . come on we are ok with your black skin. Why are you even feeling left out .?

oye tu kyun daant nikal raha ha :P

owwwwwwww no dont be so crying baby . come on we are ok with your black skin. Why are you even feeling left out .?

We are OK as long as you remain on the West of Khyber and never show yourself to us. ;)

We have no issues with you folks, we just don't want to know about it. ;)

We are OK as long as you remain on the West of Khyber and never show yourself to us. ;)

We have no issues with you folks, we just don't want to know about it. ;)

:D :D :D :D good good too much brightness is harmful to your eyesight

:cheesy: brightness of fugliness??? :lol: got it, see it reminds us of beauty of Mayawati .

Just now you were calling yourself kaali and fugli and now suddenly you are "bright" behind the niqab?

Just because no one can see the reality? ;)

come on accept the reality that we desis are black fuglies and on top of that are racists towards our own blackies

Do you know that your new religion asks you to be "moderate about looks"?

Why obsess with such stuff, this is pathetic and shows the stone age mentality of you kabailis.

Just now you were calling yourself kaali and fugli and now suddenly you are "bright" behind the niqab?

Just because no one can see the reality? ;)

Do you know that your new religion asks you to be "moderate about looks"?

Why obsess with such stuff, this is pathetic and shows the stone age mentality of you kabailis.

owwwwwwwwwwww desis are backis whats the big fuss about it ?

why dont you accept the reality in the first place?

if you are not obsessed with skin then why you feel offended when i call desis as black and as racists towards their own people because of the same skin-obsession.

on the one hand you guys are biggest market for skin whitening products while on the other hand you are not willing to accept the fact you yourself is obsessed with skin color .

I have no issue with accepting that skin obsession does exist in my country.

Its time for you to do away with your own insecurity viz a viz black skin before blaming others for calling you blacki

owwwwwwwwwwww desis are backis whats the big fuss about it ?

why dont you accept the reality in the first place?

if you are not obsessed with skin then why you feel offended when i call desis as black and as racists towards their own people because of the same skin-obsession.

on the one hand you guys are biggest market for skin whitening products while on the other hand you are not willing to accept the fact you yourself is obsessed with skin color .

I have no issue with accepting that skin obsession does exist in my country.

Its time for you to do away with your own insecurity viz a viz black skin before blaming others for calling you blacki

This is being an a*se. Why obsess with us? What is this "accept this", "accept that" business!

Pathetic!

Only contempt for people who try to obsess with skin color and try to disparage any human beings based on that.

And then try to be Islamists when Islam tells you the opposite.

Decide what you are. Anyway, we don't give a damn...

Also, here is an Afghan selling whitening creams, you will do better to obsess with this than India.

upload_2013-12-19_13-5-33.jpeg

final3.jpg

Fair and Lovely wo bhi lagate hain but badnaam hamein karna chahte hain. :omghaha::omghaha:

This is being an a*se. Why obsess with us? What is this "accept this", "accept that" business!

Pathetic!

Only contempt for people who try to obsess with skin color and try to disparage any human beings based on that.

And then try to be Islamists when Islam tells you the opposite.

Decide what you are. Anyway, we don't give a damn...

Relax . I am NOT obsessed rather the opening thread tells the opposite. Let me just copy and past the opening thread paragraph here

-----------------------------

Activists launch "Dark is Beautiful" campaign to counter deep-rooted bias towards lighter complexion.

201391995618918734_20.jpg

Rosalyn D'Mello, a journalist based in India’s capital New Delhi, still recalls how her family and friends used to mock her because of her dark complexion when she was a young girl.

"They used to call me kaali (black), ‘blacky’ and even ‘negro’ because of my dark skin," she said.

"My mother was cruel about my skin shade. She wanted me to use 'Fair and Lovely'," a skin lightening cream," D’Mello said. "I don’t believe in the norm that equates beauty with skin colour."

Millions of Indians, overwhelmingly women, face biases like D’Mello on a daily basis.

To counter deeply held cultural perceptions on race and beauty, Women of Worth (WOW), a non-governmental organisation based in the southern city of Chennai, promoted a campaign called "Dark is Beautiful" with renewed vigour in August to highlight the issue. "

-------------------------------

So its you Indians who are obsessed and i am only supporting the cause to end this obsession :)

-----------------------------------

Also, here is an Afghan selling whitening creams, you will do better to obsess with this than India.

View attachment 11969

:) Good he has looks and to model in advertisement

Back
Top Bottom