What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

are you even informed of Pakistani women's obsession with cosmetics and fairer skin treatments.?

I can't understand makeup sense of Pakistani women, you will see all rainbow colors on their face in their heavy makeup. :laugh:

I couldn't remember another actor's name off the top of my head :P

I can only wish I had her looks.

kuchooo kuchooo :P

I can't understand makeup sense of Pakistani women, you will see all rainbow colors on their face in their heavy makeup. :laugh:

if you compare redlight area with your own Indian red light areas you will see the same :)

everyone has a make up sense but its the quality of products/ besides resources which makes the difference on both sides.

You indeed wont see a malu aunty having as classy make up as a bollywood item.

So dont generalise.

Pakistani women have quiet a good sense of everything provided they have resources same for your women

if you compare redlight area with your own Indian red light areas you will see the same :)

everyone has a make up sense but its the quality of products/ besides resources which makes the difference on both sides.

You indeed wont see a malu aunty having as classy make up as a bollywood item.

So dont generalise.

Pakistani women have quiet a good sense of everything provided they have resources same for your women

Oh! I didn't understand your single word. Actually, Pakistani women look worse than their natural look when they you use deep rainbow colors for makeup on their face. I am not talking about weight here.

Oh! I didn't understand your single word. Actually, Pakistani women look worse than their natural look when they you use deep rainbow colors for makeup on their face. I am not talking about weight here.

:what: neither am i talking about weight.

Indian women look equally funny in rainbow colors on their black faces :)))) same as ours . and i have seen that myself.

So whats the point here.

:what: neither am i talking about weight.

Indian women look equally funny in rainbow colors on their black faces :)))) same as ours . and i have seen that myself.

So whats the point here.

Sorry, you are wrong, such kind of rainbow sense is missing among Indian girls, its mainly confined to Pakistani women. :lol:

It's an inch an half layer of powder, to which i compare to a dumb blonde of U.S.A

Sorry, you are wrong, such kind of rainbow sense is missing among Indian girls, its mainly confined to Pakistani women. :lol:

yeh indian girls' fashion sense like this

indian_bhabhi_nature_hairy_body_without_make_up_cute_girl_128121776.jpg

NVM :)

It's an inch of half layer of powder, to which i compare to a dumb blonde of U.S.A

Dont you see almost half a ft of such layer of foundation even on faces of famous Indian actresses ?

@Spring Onion The land of heavyweight champions making fun of Indian girls. Why am I not surprised. :girl_wacko:

It's an inch an half layer of powder, to which i compare to a dumb blonde of U.S.A

In some cases of heavy makeup, it seems they have inserted their face in a bucket full of dust. :lol:

yeh indian girls' fashion sense like this

:lol: mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now you are changing the route bwahahahahahahahahah
fark_JV6CmxnVVGH0Nx2qYO-9lHSTE2c.jpg

she is a Pakistani by origin. I see no perfection. to which testiment have you come to conclution that your women are so pretty without makeup and twezing pluckers.? i guess only a ron would incite in an boner marathon here.?

array rota kahay ko ha kaliya.

dont be sad what if you are black.? sky is not going to fall :P

Come on wipe off those tears man.

Miss fugly, it is amazing to see the obsession of you people with skin color.

It just stinks, especially when no one will ever know what lies behind that all enveloping tent. ;)

Back
Top Bottom