What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

:omghaha::omghaha:

Do these people look white and Turks to you. :wacko:

Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg
Sons_of_Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg

Even the actual turks wont be considered white in America, forget about some left over Pakistani Mughal turk:lol:

Even the actual turks wont be considered white in America, forget about some left over Pakistani Mughal turk:lol:

The Turkic people of Uzbekistan have Mongoloid face, Mughals came from there. They lost their Mongoloid look after intermarriages with Indians.

It seems he believe that Mughals looked like people of Turkey and Azerbaijan. :lol::lol:

Brown is sexy ...... 8-)
i agree , there is this girl from garnier shampoo ad, she is so sexy. Her name is Nidhi Sunil and every time I see her ads, I get so weak in the knees...:smitten:
Nidhi+Sunil+HOT+photoshoot+for+Maxim+India-0.jpg

There is a HOT video of her in vimeo (NSFW), not sharing with you guys..:partay:

You sorry *** Pathetic " Internet Hindus" should get a life .....

If this is your life then it must be pretty miserable out there.

Feel sorry for the poor Muslim girl you claim you married. If true it must be pretty Pathetic living with a PIG like you @Roybot

And what have I done to invite this wrath and what has my comment got to do with Muslims :cheesy:?

I called out a racist prick, is that it Mr white wannabe, is that what irked you? Why don't you post a photo of yourself here for everyone to see how white you are? Or would you rather me do the honors Mr Mirza?

I am warning you one last time, stay out of my personal business.

And what have I done to invite this wrath and what has my comment got to do with Muslims :cheesy:?

I called out a racist prick, is that it Mr white wannabe, is that what irked you? Why don't you post a photo of yourself here for everyone to see how white you are? Or would you rather me do the honors Mr Mirza?

I am warning you one last time, stay out of my personal business.

Your comments are a matter of record above shameless Pig.

As for your Personal business , it was you who bragged about having a Muslim " Wifey " ( Your words not mine) on this Forum. If you make your business everyone's business by bringing it to a Public Forum, and make strident comments about other people then you will have to bear the backlash.

As for your warnings it falls on deaf ears.

If you cannot stand shit don't dole it out. Simple, isn't it.

So you talk to this Muslim woman ( the wife you claim you have) the same way about Muslims as you do on this Forum. I can see your own kids one day hearing this filth will slap you or worst.

He is a "white American".

And he tells them that every time there is a cavity search at the airport. ;)

Did the embassy do a cavity search for you like they did for your diplomat.

Is that why you are pissed off. Or were you refused a Visa so you couldn't come to the " Promised Land " Pig.

i agree , there is this girl from garnier shampoo ad, she is so sexy. Her name is Nidhi Sunil and every time I see her ads, I get so weak in the knees...:smitten:
Nidhi+Sunil+HOT+photoshoot+for+Maxim+India-0.jpg

There is a HOT video of her in vimeo (NSFW), not sharing with you guys..:partay:

Send me the link then ......dude :tup:

Your comments are a matter of record above shameless Pig.

As for your Personal business , it was you who bragged

As for your warnings it falls on deaf ears.

If you cannot stand shit don't dole it out. Simple, isn't it.

So you talk to this Muslim woman ( the wife you claim you have) the same way about Muslims as you do on this Forum. I can see your own kids one day hearing this filth will slap you or worst.

So did you, by claiming that you are white turkish Pakistani:lol: (You are not, I have seen your pic, even after all that photo shopping you still look brown). So don't get all riled up when someone tells you the truth. The truth that, "not even the Turks from Turkey will be considered white in America, let alone some wannabe white Pakistani Mughal Turk".

And pray tell me how does calling out a racist person equates to "talking badly to a Muslim". You are a racist, a Muslim is not supposed to be a racist. Believe it or not you do not represent the Muslim world!

Being a teacher at a college and ex PAF officer, you are bringing bad name to your profession by spouting such racist and filthy diatribe over the internet. You might think you can do whatever you want behind the anonymity of the internet, but you are mistaken. So if I were you, I would be very careful.

You are not white, you are a brown south Asian like the rest of us, and yet you have the gall to be racist to the brown South Asians! So watch your tongue, and act like the sexagenerian that you are. I d hate to talk like this to someone my dad's age, but you will get that respect when you deserve it.

Why do people care about skin tone? The Africans/Jamaicans do not give a toss about what their skin colour is and no one dares to insult or confront them about it, you know why? Because they will put you in your place.

We frown upon brown/black skin colour but the English people here are dying to look olive or brown by spending ridiculous amounts of pounds in tanning salons.

Last edited:
Do bengalis really have a specific look? I have seen Bengalis that look like Paharis and Punjabis aswell before.

Bangladeshis are a result of Aryan and Dravidian and Mongoloid. It really depends what region you go to, in Sylhet, you will find a lot of Aryan + Mongoloid while in Chittagong it's a different situation bla bla bla...I don't dwell on "Aryan" theories. In my country, open discrimination of skin colour rarely happens.

good to see you up here...

This problem is not only prevalent in India but also in Pakistan though to a remarkably lesser extent, racism in the common wealth has one thing in common that is an era of European rule, that thus has psychologically embedded the thought that fair and fairness is a characteristc of the ruling class, that put aside what has made the problem specially prevalent in India is their caste system in which the darker skins represent the lower class or the slave class....
lol thats bullshit. Caste system has nothing to do with your skin tone. Why talk shit about things you q a clue on?

The people in power always got dibs on the women first. Perhaps thats why MAYBE the higher castes have lighter features. There is nothing about skin toned based supremacy under Brahminism.

Prove to me that the higher castes are exclusive lighter than others.

Last edited:
Did the embassy do a cavity search for you like they did for your diplomat.

Is that why you are pissed off. Or were you refused a Visa so you couldn't come to the " Promised Land " Pig.

I am doing fine in my own country. No intention to immigrate to any "promised land".

Thank you.

You are not white, you are a brown south Asian like the rest of us, and yet you have the gall to be racist to the brown South Asians! So watch your tongue, and act like the sexagenerian that you are. I d hate to talk like this to someone my dad's age, but you will get that respect when you deserve it.

At that age, a person should have some "thahrav" some sense of balance and ratio and proportion.

I find even the other geriatric retired guy (that haq guy) never being able to get rid of their obsessions and look at how they can help their country and people.

lol thats bullshit. Caste system has nothing to do with your skin tone. Why talk shit about things you q a clue on?

The people in power always got dibs on the women first. Perhaps thats why MAYBE the higher castes have lighter features. There is nothing about skin toned based supremacy under Brahminism.

Prove to me that the higher castes are exclusive lighter than others.

Sir, BULLSHIT is on you here mate, on the contrary is given by you, I being an outsider dont mean to lecture you on your own culture and history but the caste system in Hindi is called ''varna'' literally meaning ''color'' not caste or whatever delusion you have, secondly the caste system has roots in the Aryan conquest of India in which the Aryan (fair skinned) poistioned themselves in higher social positions and the loclas (darker skinned) were put beneath them and the trend has set in since and eventually became synonymous with Indian culture, taking an unbiased look into the Indian society will reveal that the general trend is ''lighter the color, higher the caste (exceptions are present)'', skin color may not necessarily be part of Hinduism but was infused into it by its followers, so do some research before criticizing others opinion and try to stay in the realms of etiquettes and decency....

So did you, by claiming that you are white turkish Pakistani:lol: (You are not, I have seen your pic, even after all that photo shopping you still look brown). So don't get all riled up when someone tells you the truth. The truth that, "not even the Turks from Turkey will be considered white in America, let alone some wannabe white Pakistani Mughal Turk".

And pray tell me how does calling out a racist person equates to "talking badly to a Muslim". You are a racist, a Muslim is not supposed to be a racist. Believe it or not you do not represent the Muslim world!

Being a teacher at a college and ex PAF officer, you are bringing bad name to your profession by spouting such racist and filthy diatribe over the internet. You might think you can do whatever you want behind the anonymity of the internet, but you are mistaken. So if I were you, I would be very careful.

You and your compadres are nothing but lowlife scum and I have no use for Scum like you.

Now Shoo away Pig......

You are not worthy o0f respect. People like you understand just one language, a boot up your rear end.

Back
Top Bottom