What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

;) i dont TRY to be racist . i openly exhibit it when i have to show racism.

You can attack my race and me as much as you can ;) that doesnt affect me or change facts.

So you invite contempt of the kabailis and cause sketches of the **** to be made and put to good use!

Because you have to act racist when your own race is called primitive and stone age by so many! You need to understand that other racist people look down on you.

I don't. I am not a racist but have contempt for people like you who act racist despite being a victim of racism.

And you have to attack other religions even inviting contempt of your own and it's founder?

When you claim you love him more than your parents!

Something strange going on here.

So you invite contempt of the kabailis and cause sketches of the **** to be made and put to good use!

Because you have to act racist when your own race is called primitive and stone age by so many! You need to understand that other racist people look down on you.

I don't. I am not a racist but have contempt for people like you who act racist despite being a victim of racism.

:))))))) i am not a sissy ;)

you can have as much contempt as you can afford to satisfy your ego.

And you have to attack other religions even inviting contempt of your own and it's founder?

When you claim you love him more than your parents!

Something strange going on here.

i dont attack religions of others :)

People use fair and lovely in India no Indian deny this but the problem is delusionist Pakistanis think they are snowwhites and they don't use fair and lovely. All of you try to Push Pashtuns as the general Pakistanis to outsiders instead of Punjabis & Sindhis who form bulk of Pakistan's population.

Pakistan is a divers country where you can see all kinds of skin color. the sale of such products in Pakistan shows we have our own share of skin obsessed people.

I have no issue with use of use of such products by people around the world. The only objection i have when people look down upon own fellows based on skin color.

as far as fair skinned Pakistani now be they pathans or non pathans, they do have right to claim they are fair when talks based on racism over skin.

You Indians also present some north indians are snow white to justify your claim :)

look the bottom of all this is that we subcontinentis are racist people, we do have likeness for fair skin.

we need to change from inside and dont act like ostriches

Last edited:
Pakistan is a divers country where you can see all kinds of skin color. the sale of such products in Pakistan shows we have our own share of skin obsessed people.

I have no issue with use of use of such products by people around the world. The only objection i have when people look down upon own fellows based on skin color.

as far as fair skinned Pakistani now be they pathans or non pathans, they do have right to claim they are fair when talks based on racism over skin.

You Indians also present some north indians are snow white to justify your claim :)

look the bottom of all this is that we subcontinentis are racist people, we do have likeness for fair skin.

we need to change from inside and dont act like ostriches

Indians don't need to prove anything, everyone know how we look like, wannabe snowwhite attitude is more among Pakistanis typical with passing racial comments on same shade of people which they themselves belong to. :wacko:

Indians don't need to prove anything, everyone know how we look like, wannabe snowwhite attitude is more among Pakistanis typical with passing racial comments on same shade of people which they themselves belong to. :wacko:

bwahahahahah ok NVM.

we never needed to start a campaign like the one posted in the opening thread about India.

again NVM you people are forced to launch such drive to force people accept their own skin color we dont need to

creame1.jpg

People use fair and lovely in India no Indian deny this but the problem is delusionist Pakistanis think they are snowwhites and they don't use fair and lovely. All of you try to Push Pashtuns as the general Pakistanis to outsiders instead of Punjabis & Sindhis who form bulk of Pakistan's population.
PAK MA punjabi bi kafi goray hotay hain ..
koi bat nahi bhaiya kalay kalay aur chotay honay ma koi sharam ki bat ni ha :) ?

ALLAH TOBAH .. islam mujhay kisi ki shakal surat aur rang ka mazaq uranay say mana kata ha to ma apnay alfaaz wapis laita hun . .

Last edited:
I recently saw a guy with wheatish color buying "fair and handsome" at a supermarket.Ufff.
I thought atleast men could have remained "Dark" and handsome.
So I protest against this trend :feminist:.....with my new profile pic :-)

Having Nandita Das as your profile pic. That is just unfair (pun intended)

Oh and I hate the word Wheatish. Bet you 10 bucks it is a word invented by Indians to say 'not dark'

Well, what can you expect from a bhaiya

Back
Top Bottom