What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Little zombi, I have never seen a worse creature than you. There can't be one, you pig.

Shoo... Shoo...

And stop obsessing with India. We have no use for zombis like you.

The Gitmo bay is kept open just for the likes of you. You will surely enjoy the sights and sounds of the place. ;)

The diplomat issue will be taken care. We are responding strongly.

While US drones take out your kind in Pakistan and other Islamic countries.

And remember those Daisy cutters that were rained on your kind?

:P :P you dint use a mirror seems for long.

So whats you are high on

Listen you low life Pig. I just hope rest of India is not as retarded as You.

have you no shame your worthless pig.

Must belong to the lowlife Shameless kunjar family.

Leave PDF if you have any shame. We don't need low caste people like you here.

Buzz off and don't come back if you have any shame.

No shoo away Pig.

It is not one of your Turkish "stans" where they make school kids forcibly pluck cotton!

The primitive low lives like you come down to personal abuse and then get it back.

Don't worry about our India, worry about your Uzbekistan or whatever that fil.thy "stan" that your kind came from and will be kicked back to.

Yes but unlike you Indians, Pakistanis don't brag about their friendship with the US.

This lowlife @Vinod2070 was talking about how his buddies Americans have this or that plans against Pakistanis. The scumbag is salivating to come to the US but the ignorant fool does not know what we do here to his ilk.

Explain to me just one thing. If you guys hate Pakistan so much, what are you doing on our Forum.

And Pakistanis are the ones who Obsess over Indians ?

Yeah , that makes a whole lot of sense.

Lack of basic comprehension. Not sure why this "Turk" is obsessing with me now! ;)

And if you are some sort of Turk from some random "stan" and not South Asian, how does it become "your forum"?

You never belonged here and never will.

And it is Pakistan which is a client state of USA, not India. The most allied ally...

:P :P you dint use a mirror seems for long.

So whats you are high on

I saw a photo of some tribal yellow journalist visiting Chennai.

Even that would be second rank... ;)

I saw a photo of some tribal yellow journalist visiting Chennai.

Even that would be second rank... ;)

mehhhhhh that is sooooooooooo dangerous for your worsening health and weakening nerves.

You must have read the warning . next time do read it ;)

I think Indians should start importing Africans so that they can finally fell better about them sleves.
I mean when will these people get over their inferiority complex on their height and skin colour.

good to see you up here...

This problem is not only prevalent in India but also in Pakistan though to a remarkably lesser extent, racism in the common wealth has one thing in common that is an era of European rule, that thus has psychologically embedded the thought that fair and fairness is a characteristc of the ruling class, that put aside what has made the problem specially prevalent in India is their caste system in which the darker skins represent the lower class or the slave class....

I think Indians should start importing Africans so that they can finally fell better about them sleves.
I mean when will these people get over their inferiority complex on their height and skin colour.

We don't need anyone else to feel good about ourselves.

And if we have to look down on anyone (which is not a good thing to do) we always have you people to do that.

Inferiority complex struck people who are always trying to be fake Arabs/Persians/Turks and what not, anything but what they are!

I am a White American you nitwit. And no my ancestry is Turkish not South Asian.

:omghaha::omghaha:

Do these people look white and Turks to you. :wacko:

Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg
Sons_of_Bahadur_Shah_Zafar.jpg

This is a fallacy that you brown people have. Tanned skin does not mean Brown skin.
Being tanned here in the West mean a white person tanned by Sun. Nobody goes gaga here in the US over a brown South Asian like you.
I see. Only now I got what you said. With due respect, I have been here in UK long enough to know who goes gaga over me and who does not. You don't have to tell me that. I wonder how you managed to bring this up from my post which does not even remotely mention anything that says South Asian skin colour is tanned. You may have mistaken me for someone else. Most importantly we Sri Lankans don't try to claim ancestry from anywhere else and we are quite happy for being who we are. Even in Sri Lankan vs Tamil arguments in PDF, you won't see a single Sri Lankan running around with nonsense Aryan claims. Other point is instead of living in bubble worlds, we work hard to develop our country which is why our country is ahead of all other countries in your part of the world in every indicator you see. Oh! and we are very happy to be a part of South-East Asia instead of your garbage South Asia which is ravaged by terrorism, poverty, hunger, illiteracy and so many other countless issues.

Last edited:
bwahahahahahahha good good some kaliayas are on feeling good spree .

:D ok why you guys are butt hurt whenever this skin obsession topic arise ?

come on accept the reality that we desis are black fuglies and on top of that are racists towards our own blackies

come on accept the reality that we desis are black fuglies and on top of that are racists towards our own blackies

Brown is sexy ...... 8-)

i hate to say this but , you are right ....1 month back my cousin was getting married to a guy and my family asked if he was fair enough ...I let loose a barrage of screams at them they never expected... lets just say they don't ever buy fairness creams in front of me..

I see. Only now I got what you said. With due respect, I have been here in UK long enough to know who goes gaga over me and who does not. You don't have to tell me that. I wonder how you managed to bring this up from my post which does not even remotely mention anything that says South Asian skin colour is tanned. You may have mistaken me for someone else. Most importantly we Sri Lankans don't try to claim ancestry from anywhere else and we are quite happy for being who we are. Even in Sri Lankan vs Tamil arguments in PDF, you won't see a single Sri Lankan running around with nonsense Aryan claims. Other point is instead of living in bubble worlds, we work hard to develop our country which is why our country is ahead of all other countries in your part of the world in every indicator you see. Oh! and we are very happy to be a part of South-East Asia instead of your garbage South Asia which is ravaged by terrorism, poverty, hunger, illiteracy and so many other countless issues.

Most of the Pakistanis has a delusion that they are the extension of West Asia and Central Asia, not the South Asia. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom