What's new

Fair? - A documentary about skin colour in India

Keep telling yourself that. You will remain an alien there, whatever you try. What pathetic retrads we have here who obsess about their skin color. To the Americans you are but a Muzlim Ayrab and will remain that. This is true inferiority complex, doing reverse hizarat to a kaffir crusader country.

And we have only contempt for people like you and their supposedly "egalitarian" ideology that shows its true colors in no time.

Whatever your "ancestry" (you claim yourself to be a Mughal "prince" when we know that all the "prices" were shot dead naked), we couldn't care less.

Just don't obsess with India, you and your ilk have nothing to do with our holy land. Go back to your desert and pastures.

America does have plans for you and your "holy places" and they won't give a second thought to execute them when the time comes.

I think retards like you make little sense to me.

Get some Psychological Help. I have no time or use for an idiot like you.

Now Shoo, you smelly canine.....

Also , stop obsessing over Pakistan and PDF. How many times have you shameless creature been told that you kind is not welcome here but like a fool you keep coming back.

Do Indians have specific look? Indians are also hybrid. Actually we got messed up during British regime. Persians, Afghans, Burmese got mixed up.
Indians are not hybrid....Indians are not a race or ethnicity.....Bengalis are a cethnic group....Tamils for example have a specific look.....Punjabis also have a general look(there are variations).

BTW, did you see the treatment meted out to your Deputy Consul General in New York by the Americans. She was handcuffed, arrested and STRIP-SEARCHED, you Buffoon and you think Americans are your friends. If the US can do that to your top notch Diplomats, think what kind of plans they have for bufoons like yourself, you shameless fool.

@Vinod2070

BTW, did you see the treatment meted out to your Deputy Consul General in New York by the Americans. She was handcuffed, arrested and STRIP-SEARCHED, you Buffoon and you think Americans are your friends. If the US can do that to your top notch Diplomats, think what kind of plans they have for bufoons like yourself, you shameless fool.

@Vinod2070

Why was she STRIP SEARCHED by the way...was there really a need..

@Vinod2070

Unlike Pakistanis we totally realise that there are no friends in realpolitiks. We are paying the Americans back in their own coin. You don't worry about that.

What did Pakistan do when Raymond Davis shot dead a couple of Pakistanis? Let him walk away scot free.

I think retards like you make little sense to me.

Get some Psychological Help. I have no time or use for an idiot like you.

Now Shoo, you smelly canine.....

Also , stop obsessing over Pakistan and PDF. How many times have you shameless creature been told that you kind is not welcome here but like a fool you keep coming back.

Little zombi, I have never seen a worse creature than you. There can't be one, you pig.

Shoo... Shoo...

And stop obsessing with India. We have no use for zombis like you.

@Vinod2070

The Gitmo bay is kept open just for the likes of you. You will surely enjoy the sights and sounds of the place. ;)

The diplomat issue will be taken care. We are responding strongly.

While US drones take out your kind in Pakistan and other Islamic countries.

And remember those Daisy cutters that were rained on your kind?

Little zombi, I have never seen a worse creature than you. There can't be one, you pig.

Shoo... Shoo...

And stop obsessing with India. We have no use for zombis like you.

The Gitmo bay is kept open just for the likes of you. You will surely enjoy the sights and sounds of the place. ;)

The diplomat issue will be taken care. We are responding strongly.

While US drones take out your kind in Pakistan and other Islamic countries.

And remember those Daisy cutters that were rained on your kind?

Listen you low life Pig. I just hope rest of India is not as retarded as You.

have you no shame your worthless pig.

Must belong to the lowlife Shameless kunjar family.

Leave PDF if you have any shame. We don't need low caste people like you here.

Buzz off and don't come back if you have any shame.

No shoo away Pig.

Unlike Pakistanis we totally realise that there are no friends in realpolitiks. We are paying the Americans back in their own coin. You don't worry about that.

What did Pakistan do when Raymond Davis shot dead a couple of Pakistanis? Let him walk away scot free.

Yes but unlike you Indians, Pakistanis don't brag about their friendship with the US.

This lowlife @Vinod2070 was talking about how his buddies Americans have this or that plans against Pakistanis. The scumbag is salivating to come to the US but the ignorant fool does not know what we do here to his ilk.

Explain to me just one thing. If you guys hate Pakistan so much, what are you doing on our Forum.

And Pakistanis are the ones who Obsess over Indians ?

Yeah , that makes a whole lot of sense.

Last edited:
Yes but unlike you Indians, Pakistanis don't brag about their friendship with the US.

This lowlife @Vinod2070 was talking about how his buddies Americans have this or that plans against Pakistanis. The scumbag is salivating to come to the US but the ignorant fool does not know what we do here to his ilk.

Explain to me just one thing. If you guys hate Pakistan so much, what are you doing on our Forum.

And Pakistanis are the ones who Obsess over Indians ?

Yeah , that makes a whole lot of sense.

Indians never brag about friendship with the US, there is no friendship, just a convenient opportunistic partnership, for there are no real permanent friends and foes!

And I ll explain that with pleasure as I have many times before, we are here to counter the anti India propaganda, not because we are in love with Pakistan!

P.S: We don't hate Pakistan or any other xyz country, we only hate people who hate us, simples. Now please can we all get back to the topic?

Indians never brag about friendship with the US, there is no friendship, just a convenient opportunistic partnership, for there are no real permanent friends and foes!

And I ll explain that with pleasure as I have many times before, we are here to counter the anti India propaganda, not because we are in love with Pakistan!

P.S: We don't hate Pakistan or any other xyz country, we only hate people who hate us, simples. Now please can we all get back to the topic?

Read the posts of @Vinod2070 fool. He thinks Americans have some special relationship with Indians because he keeps bragging about American actions. The Americans just showed you what they thought of India when they handcuffed and

STRIP SEARCHED a top Indian Diplomat

I was the first one who spoke out against the injustice and your Indian comrades tried to justify it,

Read the posts of @Vinod2070 fool. He thinks Americans have some special relationship with Indians because he keeps bragging about American actions. The Americans just showed you what they thought of India when they handcuffed and

I don't see him saying that anywhere in his posts :undecided: Thank you for your concern and support for the Indian diplomat though, honestly.

She was strip searched as per the American procedures, not because of some sadistic pleasure, so we should perhaps stop making a big deal out of it. Our diplomat was treated roughly, and was denied her diplomatic rights, we ll pay the Americans back in the same coin and make their life tougher, until they apologize.

@Roybot , when the story broke out last Friday, this is what I said ( read my Post #3 )

" This is BS charge as clearly the envoy has diplomatic immunity. When Raymond Davis was arrested for Murder of the two Pakistanis, the US claimed diplomatic immunity. Why would this case be different ? "

And then read the comments of your fellow Indians who spoke against the Diplomat and were trying to justify US actions.

Top Indian diplomat arrested in New York

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom