What's new

Facts or Myth-- You Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...i always wonder how ... Pakistan claims those ancient sites as their .... it's not even related to them...or their ancestors ....

I always wonder how one can claim something which was created by someone.... who is not their ancestors anyhow....

they can claim things which WERE built after Islamization and the Arab Conquest of Sindh
:bunny:

shhhhhh! harappa and mohanjedaro both were chuddi buddies like jai and veeru and they lived in Pakistan, this is the fact.

And the vast majority including my Jaat people were converted by the Sufi Saints - the tradition in our clan is that when the Muslim warrior's came we resisted fiercely - and then the Sufi (who converted us) came and our Swords and Bows and Spears were useless - we had no weapon's that can resist the truth, the Sufi's shrine still exists - and there are many uniformed soldiers of our clan - who visit the Urs every year.

And from that day forward our Swords were for the Islamic cause. :pakistan:

Lo ji ek JAAT ko dusra JAAT mil gaya:cheers:,let the people fight Iam very happy on your words:tup:

Guys forget about this. Since we are in a defence forum we should talk about defence. Does anyone ever heard about Vaimanika Shastra ?

Vaimanika Shastra
It is book describing aeronautical engineering in Vedic India. This shows some reality to the flying chariots and other flying machines mentioned in old Hindu Vedic manuscripts. Here are some designs shown in that books :

pl01.jpg

pl02.jpg

pl03.jpg

pl04.jpg

pl05.jpg

pl06.jpg

pl07.jpg

pl08.jpg

IVC belong to Aryans and they later migrated to Ganges planes(India)
I dont know why Pakistanis take pride in clamming Indus Valley Civilization;Its u who have left that culture, Where in Harrapan culture in present Pakistan
We(Indians) never boast about achievements of Aryans of Central Asia or Mediterranean because we dont share culture with them, no feeling of ownness,
If U are proud of that culture then why did u left it at first place
We on the other hand have our cultural roots derived from IVC
U can always claim the buildings and other materialistic things but the civilization/culture will always belong to INDIA

There was no India during the IVC period. India is a foreign created word and India was formed on August 15, 1947 one day AFTER Pakistan. Just because you kept the word for your country the foreigners gave to us, doesnt mean that the entire South Asia's history belongs to you.

They even try to claim Buddha as an Indian, even though he was born in Nepal. :lol:

I was not born in India and that dosent change the fact that I m Indian and a Hindu
Buddha was son of a Kshatriya king, His parents were Hindus he was born and brought Up in Hindu Culture then How come he is not Indian
Shakya Empire included Nepal and Northeastern India

India was never a single country before partition or any point in a history- it amazes me how they claim to be the heritage of literally every thing-

There was no India during the IVC period. India is a foreign created word and India was formed on August 15, 1947 one day AFTER Pakistan. Just because you kept the word for your country the foreigners gave to us, doesnt mean that the entire South Asia's history belongs to you.

HA.. WE CAN FIND IGNORANT AND FOLLOWERS(WHO THANKED) every where.. there has been a country for centuries called "BHARATH"

Yet you hate the white man but use terms used by them. Of course India existed back then

Outsiders called everything beyond the Indus "India" whereas the locals called it "Bharat"

No one is taking all the credit of the Indian subcontinent. States of Rajasthan, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana etc all have the shared history with modern day Punjab and Sindh in pakistan whereas states in India such as Bihar, West Bengal, Tripura, Assam, Meghalaya etc all have a shared history of the people of Bangladesh.

bolded part- MAHABHARAT...

India was never a single country before partition or any point in a history- it amazes me how they claim to be the heritage of literally every thing-

IT amaze you coz you are poor in history and ignorant of whole world's opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom