What's new

Facts or Myth-- You Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding, saying that this area was not india - before independence - well india as a nation state only existed during the time of the Brits - before then it was a collection of religo-ethnic linguistic regions with not a lot commonality.

Pakistani's is an ancient land, because Sindhi's Punjabi's, Pashtoon's, Balochi, Kashmiri have always been here, ever sense these areas have been habit-ed by human beings.

The name 'Pakistan' itself was coined by Chaudhary Rahamat Ali on 29th January 1933. Sindhi's, Punjabi's, Pashtoon's, and Balochi's were Indians before 1947 and Kashmiries still are Indians

I meant indian's as individuals -we meet them, and can be civil with them.

The same can be said of Pakistanis too. I have some great Pakistani friends in London. We identifiy with each other as if we were from the same nation. We talk in hindi/urdu. We visit Tayyabs, Lahore for Punjabi food. We joke together. We enjoy together. We go to movies together. Yesteday, we went to Delhi Belly.

DNA results from the remains of the people in the graves show a 98% congruence with the Baluch, Punjabis, Pakhtuns and Sindhis of the current era. This is why Professor Dani, Ahtizaz Ahsan and this author want to refer to the “Indus Valley Civilization” as the Pakistani Civilization.

DNA links? can't find data on any such study ever conducted, any source to back it up?

DNA results from the remains of the people in the graves show a 98% congruence with the Baluch, Punjabis, Pakhtuns and Sindhis of the current era. This is why Professor Dani, Ahtizaz Ahsan and this author want to refer to the “Indus Valley Civilization” as the Pakistani Civilization.
Let me get this straight Professor Dani, Ahtizaz Ahsan and author manage to get DNA from the thousands of years old graves and successfully matched it with people currently residing in Pakistan ? If thats true then world needs their expertise in forensic science because presently we cannot find DNA from a 50 years old grave forget about the graves which are more than thousands year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom