What's new

Facts or Myth-- You Decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't hate indian's or indian people - the indian state is our enemy because it has always tried to hurt us in any way possible, regarding my land, it has been mine since time immemorial - we have lived on this soil, grown crops here - laughed here, cried here, it is OUR'S. We don't claim other's monuments - and we feel strange, when other's claim ours.

Pakistanis are taught their history - and it is not hostile to india, but it does show we are a different people - and what civilization's our ancestors were from, largely for the more than 5,000 years of history - we have been separate - with the current border largely the line of separation.

Regarding Aryans a lot of indians on this forum - reject the idea that their was an Aryan invasion - what we do know is the current people of Pakistan - share the DNA with the ancients, showing that we are their direct descendant's. So we have a direct link with the ancients, and have a kinship with them that nobody else has.

^^^^^Dude how can you claim a monument to be yours when India streched from Borders of Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal. What I am saying is that today's Pakistanis were once Indians and somebody who denies this is quite foolish.

Accha tell me one thing: Where was Pakistan when Ashoka ruled these lands. I know Bharat was there , a lot of scholars have testified the same in their journals. But where was Pakistan? I so want to find her...

Accha chalo atleas in Britishers time there should be Pakistan or even at the time of Mughal Empire...? Bhai dikha toh do Pakistan kahin... India/Bharat toh bahut jageh dikh jayega.. lekin Pakistan hai kahan?

^^^Wrong! Today's Indians were once Pakistanis!
How?

Name doesnt matter! The logic does! We (Muslims so that means Pakistanis) has rule over sub continent! Hence it is us! If you took the name 'India' in 47 doesnt mean 'Pakistanis' come/came under 'Indians' !!

Just my 2 cents!

How?

Name doesnt matter! The logic does! We (Muslims so that means Pakistanis) has rule over sub continent! Hence it is us! If you took the name 'India' in 47 doesnt mean 'Pakistanis' come/came under 'Indians' !!

Just my 2 cents!

Sorry yaar kuch samajh nahi aaya.. lemme try again...

There was India before 1947 and all the citizens were called Indians. Now some people wanted to live seperately so they formed Pakistan. Citizens of India that migrated or were living in the areas that formed Pakistan were called Pakistanis.

Accha the other thing is that Mughals (not Muslims)ruled India and they were as much part of India as were Aryans. Bhai Aryans aaye aur India main bas gaye , fir Mughals aaye aur India main bas gaye.. Ismein tension kya hai..

Actually India is like that... an ever-growing , ever encompassing culture. Chahe hukumut kissi ki bhi aaye... India rahega toh India hi...

Jahan tak Pakistan ki baat hai toh Pakistan toh aaj tak aapne culture ko leke insecure aur confused hai.. Tum ho sakta hai nahi ho.. Maybe you are someone who beleives that your ancestors were as much involved in building India ( be it universities , temples or houses) as were Hindus or Budhhists or Sikhs...

Just my 0.0000002 cents....

Come on guys we all know somewhere deep down that we shared a common origin so why waste time arguing the existence of India and Pakistan.

We need to stop taking credit abt the past and start working on the present..... Its really sad to see once brothers with common origin have veiled themselves with so much of differences that today we seem to be too different.... Sad :(

Come on guys we all know somewhere deep down that we shared a common origin so why waste time arguing the existence of India and Pakistan.

We need to stop taking credit abt the past and start working on the present..... Its really sad to see once brothers with common origin have veiled themselves with so much of differences that today we seem to be too different.... Sad :(

Woh sab toh theek hai.. lekin video main koi sachai hai kya?

Bhai I am quite skeptical that we once had rain weapon and fire weapon and god knows what all.. Do you beleive that we could have understood the deeper truths of the universe without any modern equipment?

How?

Just my 2 cents!

What logic ? Man waste of time to explain.......... Why cant we just for a second stop being Nationalistic and think!!! Its no big deal to say that we were all one before partition....

Woh sab toh theek hai.. lekin video main koi sachai hai kya?

Bhai I am quite skeptical that we once had rain weapon and fire weapon and god knows what all.. Do you beleive that we could have understood the deeper truths of the universe without any modern equipment?

No idea seriously :)

We don't hate indian's or indian people - the indian state is our enemy because it has always tried to hurt us in any way possible, regarding my land, it has been mine since time immemorial - we have lived on this soil, grown crops here - laughed here, cried here, it is OUR'S. We don't claim other's monuments - and we feel strange, when other's claim ours.

Pakistanis are taught their history - and it is not hostile to india, but it does show we are a different people - and what civilization's our ancestors were from, largely for the more than 5,000 years of history - we have been separate - with the current border largely the line of separation.

Regarding Aryans a lot of indians on this forum - reject the idea that their was an Aryan invasion - what we do know is the current people of Pakistan - share the DNA with the ancients, showing that we are their direct descendant's. So we have a direct link with the ancients, and have a kinship with them that nobody else has.

Come on dude now how many times has India tried to attack Pakistan ? Or wait a minute isn't it Vice-versa ?

Come on dude now how many times has India tried to attack Pakistan ? Or wait a minute isn't it Vice-versa ?

I am not talking about ordinary indian people here, I mean the indian state, has always been hostile to us - from day one, as the larger country they could have had a attitude of neutrality if not friendship, but from day 1 they have tried to hurt us.

I am not talking about ordinary indian people here, I mean the indian state, has always been hostile to us - from day one, as the larger country they could have had a attitude of neutrality if not friendship, but from day 1 they have tried to hurt us.

Kind a tough being neutral when within days of independence and separation, Pakistan sent over a lashkar of irregulars to invade a princely state that shared borders with both India and Pak

There is no difference between the Indian Government and Indian people. We elect them. India is not some monarch, where the state and the people are different

Regarding, saying that this area was not india - before independence - well india as a nation state only existed during the time of the Brits - before then it was a collection of religo-ethnic linguistic regions with not a lot commonality.

Pakistani's is an ancient land, because Sindhi's Punjabi's, Pashtoon's, Balochi, Kashmiri have always been here, ever sense these areas have been habit-ed by human beings.

Kind a tough being neutral when within days of independence and separation, Pakistan sent over a lashkar of irregulars to invade a princely state that shared borders with both India and Pak

And the people of J&K should be asked in which state they wish to live.

There is no difference between the Indian Government and Indian people. We elect them. India is not some monarch, where the state and the people are different

I meant indian's as individuals -we meet them, and can be civil with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom