What's new

Facing China threat, Vietnam seeks American balance

Seriously, stop making enemies for yourself, and start looking for other countries capabilities before bragging out about something. Since I came here not to argue with you, you can say about anything but not to me, find someone who'd love to argue with you. I am here to say hello to Viet, EastSea, Soryu, and other Viet members.
That what u should say for ur country man Reashot. We attacked Thailand,Cambodia,killed millions of them,so no problem for us to make war with others ASEAN nations if they dare to threaten VN

I know you have your way on thought, and free to speaking it, but I think everyone should be Nice,guys! ?
Some time your words're so strong and hulking, it'll become very hard for others member understand our opinion and ideal... :what:
We dont to be nice with some one who think VN must bow down to China bcz "China is stronger and can crush VN easily"

Vietnam is so pathetic you guys can never fight a war alone always beg this that country to help simply useless

At least we totally liberated the South from US when coward China cant do Nothing to take back TW from Japan-US's colonization

Vietnam is so pathetic you guys can never fight a war alone always beg this that country to help simply useless

I would not talk like that for a nation that drove out both USA and China .

Thats why millions of Chinese in VN-Thailand-Camb-Laos were killed and expelled . China kicked VN, then we kicked Chinese in ASEAN for revenge:pop:

Read again who is a real dog from Bruce Lee's movie if u forgot:pop:

This post is comedy of the century..... kudos

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, what a dishonourable nation. How can they forget what happened just 40 years ago? After their country was destroyed by them, they invite them back.

Ḥashshāshīn;4403119 said:
Wow, what a dishonourable nation. How can they forget what happened just 40 years ago? After their country was destroyed by them, they invite them back.

Ever watch a film titled "Games of Thrones"?

China did the same in 1979, they bowed down to US -the West and Japan,too even Chinese were massacred before WW 2 by those nations
Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

got warning bcz of getting angry with Chinese troll abt women already, my last post here.:coffee:

China did the same in 1979, they bowed down to US -the West and Japan,too even Chinese were massacred before WW 2 by those nations
Deng-Xiaoping_1_1.jpg

got warning bcz of getting angry with Chinese troll abt women already, my last post here.:coffee:

this is what we called courtsey and etiquette which I don't expect illiterate uncilvised slaves for 1000 years Vietnamese can understand.

Chinese member read too much of this I reckon.

US and Vietnam are not friend, they are BUSINESS PARTNER. When you deal business with another entity, you of course wanted your another business ends steady. Who want to invest if the situation is risky to beginning with??

US will support Vietnam as long as there are interest for both side and as long as there are a more potent way to maintain steady relationship in South East Asia.
No, I think we considered USA as a Friend in some fact, and as a important partner, of course.
We dont to be nice with some one who think VN must bow down to China bcz "China is stronger and can crush VN easily"
Of course I don't agree with these words from Reashot Xigwin, but I said about other member comment and opinion (not chinese troll, of course). You should not talking like that, it's no good. Just is advise from me.
What did you crying for us when you don't understand anything but bullshjt!? :coffee:
WTF!! Where my posts? Getting real tired of this!!!!
So clear, your post was not value and off topic, troll, flame... etc, and got deleted by Mod :coffee:

I agree with you on the first part, economy comes first. But what the hell makes you think Indonesia dominates Vietnam in Economic, Diplomacy & Military? and why should we see you as enemy?

There is no any territorial dispute between us.

Ask Nice Guy he's started it with "Vietnamese missiles flying toward Indonesia." I agree Dominate is a poor choices of word. More like Bigger .

The only dispute we have is between me & Nice Guy.

I would not talk like that for a nation that drove out both USA and China .

This post is comedy of the century..... kudos

I agree, it is comedy, because of the millions of non existent Chinese "killed" in the region, also considering that dozens of Prime Ministers of Thailand have been ethnic Chinese and the Thai King is part Chinese.

Also whats comedic is that the nations of Vietnam and India, both of which were entirely under the control of French and British masters who treated the locals like dogs are laughing about a sign in a fictional Bruce Lee movie. :omghaha:

This comedy can't get any better, I'm laughing so hard right now.

Ask Nice Guy he's started it with "Vietnamese missiles flying toward Indonesia." I agree Dominate is a poor choices of word. More like Bigger .

Nice Guy is proud that Vietnam has scud missles while Indonesia doesn't, what he doesn't mention is that none of them were manufactured by Vietnam. A country under international sanctions like North Korea can develop long range ballistic missles and nuclear bombs, and a country like Vietnam which is openly supported by Russia and the west and which is not under sanctions, cannot built any of its own ballistic missles or anti ship missles, all of which are bought from Russia.

I'm so scared.... When the spare parts to the scuds fall out will Vietnam beg Russia for replacements?

and u started with"China is stronger than VN , so China can crush VN easily"

So, we VN have better missile than u, then we can crush u easily ,too

Nice Guy is proud that Vietnam has scud missles while Indonesia doesn't, what he doesn't mention is that none of them were manufactured by Vietnam. A country under international sanctions like North Korea can develop long range ballistic missles and nuclear bombs, and a country like Vietnam which is openly supported by Russia and the west and which is not under sanctions, cannot built any of its own ballistic missles or anti ship missles, all of which are bought from Russia.

I'm so scared.... When the spare parts to the scuds fall out will Vietnam beg Russia for replacements?
No one r allowed to sell ballistic missile and nuke capable missile to other nations, so we made those missile ourselve,dude:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom