What's new

Facing China threat, Vietnam seeks American balance

No better than that we learn metrix way on how to dodge the bullet :D, you still don't get my point: basically the score to settle is not over for China to its foes until one is PK and vanished for eternity.

The score to settle is not over for everyone. Your map will be shrinking more if you don't go for Eugenic project. Do it before its too late for you to do anything.

And I'm not scrip writer but base on the historicall observation on how we alway prevail at the End :azn:

Yeah and ending up with being the loser every time.

The word strongest stood for that... most capable.

cartoon-china-india-usa-study-habits.jpg

Not for long...

only the weak sit, hope and beg abt cooperating with others.

We cooperate or we die its as simple as that. If you're against Cooperation you're against Humanity.

hypocrically condemn :D, we copy their F-35, we copy their army's helm, we copy their way of operating the aircraft carrier...why make exception of their foreign policy?
Why would other nations want their national security interest protect by the carbon copy vs the original.
China think they can sell to the world with their cheap intimation end user products, it also can sell their cheap military and policy to other nations. LOL!!!! what a joke.

BTW China keep doing what China been doing soon the West will wake up and that's will be the end of Cheap China.

This coming from someone who beg Russia & US to come save them from the "evil" China ;)
that's an early morning drunk dude

0102074299000.jpg

Hitler be Proud of you

Maybe we should exterminate the Indian because technically they are also part of the Untermench :whistle:.

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
~Petrach

How would you know he is Indian? :whistle:

China never can be our worthy opponent in history,China only dared to attack VN when we have serious internal problems.We defeated mighty Mongol when China was totaly crushed by them.1979 war proved again that China army is alway poor trained and coward.

We just simply dont wanna be US's enemy,coz we have some dispute with US's allies in SCS (east sea)thats all,nothig more.

what a big mouth!!!The NO 1 mighty power on earth ,maybe in the universe.
Oh,wait .... here another mighty power wanna to be too ,Have ur vietnamese ever asked South Korean for this question?
so ur two should beat each other to decide who is the NO1 mighty in our universe .or else 三哥(India)would like to join to compete for this honor.:taz:
No one of country on earth could stop them(Vienamese),except God ,who maybe couldn't either.
So who could ?I dare to say none.
So,release us ,poor and coward chinese,coz we never beat ur mighty vietnamese.
So its rediculous and contradiction to inform us u wanna to balance the power between the mighty US to a worthless opponent.
what's ur meaning by saying serious problem internal?hehe,No the great vietnamese never suck.They always might in history to beat the equivalent mighty mongolian.
Dont wanna to be US's enemy ?and wanna to be the weak and worthless 1.3 billion Chinese enemy?okay!Here we go,smart vietnamese,I do hope all of your citizen in vietnamese intelligence are so high like u.
It's not curious that the Vietnamese always regards themselves as the most mighty nation .why
,coz they are proud of beating US ,beating China ,beating French,who wanna to be the next ,Russia could have a try,maybe ,Lol:omghaha:

what a big mouth!!!The NO 1 mighty power on earth ,maybe in the universe.
Oh,wait .... here another mighty power wanna to be too ,Have ur vietnamese ever asked South Korean for this question?
so ur two should beat each other to decide who is the NO1 mighty in our universe .or else 三哥(India)would like to join to compete for this honor.:taz:
No one of country on earth could stop them(Vienamese),except God ,who maybe couldn't either.
So who could ?I dare to say none.
So,release us ,poor and coward chinese,coz we never beat ur mighty vietnamese.
So its rediculous and contradiction to inform us u wanna to balance the power between the mighty US to a worthless opponent.
what's ur meaning by saying serious problem internal?hehe,No the great vietnamese never suck.They always might in history to beat the equivalent mighty mongolian.
Dont wanna to be US's enemy ?and wanna to be the weak and worthless 1.3 billion Chinese enemy?okay!Here we go,smart vietnamese,I do hope all of your citizen in vietnamese intelligence are so high like u.
It's not curious that the Vietnamese always regards themselves as the most mighty nation .why
,coz they are proud of beating US ,beating China ,beating French,who wanna to be the next ,Russia could have a try,maybe ,Lol:omghaha:
How could a country with an important part of their territory like TW still under colonized of Japan_US is deserved to be our main opponent ?

Weak and coward but big mouth like China only deserve our contempt and disgust:pop:

This coming from someone who beg Russia & US to come save them from the "evil" China ;)
LOL, don't drag all of us on your arguing, and think again if you're really hear Vietnam PM's address, but you still think Vietnamese beg for Russia & USA to save us, so you should drink some drugs and take a rest for a while ... :coffee:
China defeated all those countries in the Korean War and the Sino-Soviet border clashes of the 60's and 70's. So far India couldn't avenge it's humiliation in 1962 and got further humiliated in 2013! :lol:

Why did we win? Because of superior average IQ.
Yeah, Ah-Q is the best, we know, we know ... :coffee:

This is from someone (A person) who can't even read... Since when SOMEONE refer to a country as a whole? Excuse me, but I don't take sh!t from someone who can't even read. Do I need to give you a Thesaurus while I'm at it? You should thanked me I just teach you a valuable lesson to read before you post.
Try to work hard to make some balistic missile and get the right to enrich uranium like us before putting our f.king nose into our country's affair.

With full of Low life and lazy idiot suckers like u ,that why ur country have Nothing powerful enough to protect itself,no ballistic missile, no nuke capable missile,too. if we VN attack u with ballistic missile,u only can cry and beg for help from the others coz u have no ballistic missile to fight back.

So ashamed for a biggest ASEAN nation,their weapons suck, but unluckily they have to many big mouth suckers like to lecture to people possessing more powerful weapons than them.

Try to work hard to make some balistic missile and get the right to enrich uranium like us before putting our f.king nose into our country's affair.

With full of Low life and lazy idiot suckers like u ,that why ur country have Nothing powerful enough to protect itself,no ballistic missile, no nuke capable missile,too. if we VN attack u with ballistic missile,u only can cry and beg for help from the others coz u have no ballistic missile to fight back.

So ashamed for a biggest ASEAN nation,their weapons suck, but unluckily they have to many big mouth suckers like to lecture to people possessing more powerful weapons than them.

The last time I check, I never interfere with your country Foreign policy. How could I when I never set a foot in the country. I'm just expressing my opinion & you're expressing your. If you don't like it you can go Fu*k yourself. Your opinion just happen to be stupid & thereby open to scrutiny.

FYI ASEAN does not interfere with any member country policy.
sacrava+no+1926+-+ASEAN.jpg

Then the government just need to send a polite letter to the UN declaring Vietnam a rogue state & push for sanction on the entire country. Then let's see whose country going to beg for mercy. Enough with your Armchair General fantasy. No sane country would even dare to point their gun at us.

Most of our (I can say our because I pay taxes) money are to be spend on the benefit of the people.
400px-IPM_provinsi_Indonesia_2008.svg.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/IPM_provinsi_Indonesia_2008.svg/400px-IPM_provinsi_Indonesia_2008.svg.png
Our priority right now is on social enlightenment not on military, beside a bridge is much better investment than a rocket.

The only thing more older than your rockets are your way of thinking. A military might is no longer seen as an effective way to achieve victory. We(as a state) dominate you in Economic, Diplomacy & Military. Can you explain how the hell you're going to win?

This is from someone (A person) who can't even read... Since when SOMEONE refer to a country as a whole? Excuse me, but I don't take sh!t from someone who can't even read. Do I need to give you a Thesaurus while I'm at it? You should thanked me I just teach you a valuable lesson to read before you post.

You're really make a bullshjt, don't you!? Who's refer to a country !?
If you don't understand what did you say, so I spare it ... what's waste time .... :coffee:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom