What's new

Facing China threat, Vietnam seeks American balance

I am just wondering this

Isn't the Chinese have a policy of NOT INTERFERING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES INTERNAL MATTERS??

Why the Chinese here jump up and down on the issue of Vietnam going closer to US camp. Was it not the internal affair of Vietnam?? OR China have a claim on Vietnam that I do not know of??

I am just wondering this

Isn't the Chinese have a policy of NOT INTERFERING WITH OTHER COUNTRIES INTERNAL MATTERS??

Why the Chinese here jump up and down on the issue of Vietnam going closer to US camp. Was it not the internal affair of Vietnam?? OR China have a claim on Vietnam that I do not know of??

We don't interfere with other countries internal matters as long as it serves our interest, U.S is not exception...dude don't be so naive. We learn how to reciprociate U.S for what they have done to us in the pass by patrolling in EEZ and cyber attack. U.S want to pick an adversary, we will be delighted to be the chosen one and we're looking forward of any challenge

FT: China Begins Patrolling U.S. EEZ, Possibly Off Guam

U.S.-China summit to tackle cybersecurity | Toronto Star

We don't interfere with other countries internal matters as long as it serves our interest, U.S is not exception...dude don't be so naive. We learn how to reciprociate U.S for what they have done to us in the pass by patrolling in EEZ and cyber attack. U.S want to pick an adversary, we will be delighted to be the chosen one and we're looking forward of any challenge

so now the condition comes with a "Condition" for itself

May I ask, what affair in this given world does not affect China?? As China is part of the world, even the slightest step of a totally non-related country can change the course of China immensely. Ever heard of "The Butterfly Effect"?

Butterfly effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so, does not mean China will interfere at will to ALL Political decision without prejudice?? Then stop acting like a saint and fire at any US policy LOL

I am just wondering this

It's just the usual PDF trolls pretending to act on their country best interest :lol:. Its kinda funny really, the Vietnamese poster in here relentlessly attack any thread mentioning China saying they "could take them on." Even though the Vietnamese government still depends on China.

Vietnam chides China but seeks to maintain cordial ties

‘Vietnam’s economy is much dependent on China’, legislator warns

This is a graphic interpretation of the Chinese & Vietnamese member on this thread, while I watch the show & laughing at them from behind the crowds.
article-1371992-0B499DAF00000578-807_472x425.jpg

May I ask, what affair in this given world does not affect China?? As China is part of the world, even the slightest step of a totally non-related country can change the course of China immensely. Ever heard of "The Butterfly Effect"?

so, does not mean China will interfere at will to ALL Political decision without prejudice?? Then stop acting like a saint and fire at any US policy LOL

Main Land Chinese are the most dramatic people on earth and it spread out to Chinese aboard, so it's normal for them to demonstrate a dramatic sceneries that Chinese are always in the right of way other are in the wrong way.

Are you dumb found are what? so all countries on earth have to serves China interest now. And what are China interest?

Our interest is to subjugate Vietnam under our boots for 1000 years again.

Our interest is to subjugate Vietnam under our boots for 1000 years again.

HongWoo, HongWoo what year are you leaving in? 1013 LOL!!!! thanks for showing your true colors, you just make a great effort to show the world why the whole world needed to keep their eyes on China as China rise in peace

Deleting other people's objective posts is a despicable childish act, it shows ones innermost fear of facing the truth and usually done by sissy s.
Have a nice day and enjoy flirting with yourself, Miss Minjitta.

can you please make it clear, don't be such a childish and point your finger.

I am just wondering this

It's not just Vietnam it with all Asian countries in the region, China act in fear when other countries alliance them self with other to protect their own interest.

Are you dumb found are what? so all countries on earth have to serves China interest now. And what are China interest?

We're not that yet ambitious to have the earth to serve China interest but for now China interest is that Vietname serve us with phở as it has done for millenium :D

If China want to replace U.S, than we will have to learn American way of doing thing. as Han wu Di said: if we want to conquer the hun, we will have to learn their way of riding hoses and do better than them with archery.:azn:

We're not that yet ambitious to have the earth to serve China interest but for now China interest is that Vietname serve us with phở as it has done for millenium :D

If China want to replace U.S, than we will have to learn American way of doing thing. as Han wu Di said: if we want to conquer the hun, we will have to learn their way of riding hoses and do better than them with archery.:azn:

lol but yet you condemn the way America is doing thing, all in a while copying their way of thinking, good call.

lol but yet you condemn the way America is doing thing, all in a while copying their way of thinking, good call.

hypocrically condemn :D, we copy their F-35, we copy their army's helm, we copy their way of operating the aircraft carrier...why make exception of their foreign policy?

It's just the usual PDF trolls pretending to act on their country best interest :lol:. Its kinda funny really, the Vietnamese poster in here relentlessly attack any thread mentioning China saying they "could take them on." Even though the Vietnamese government still depends on China.

Vietnam chides China but seeks to maintain cordial ties

‘Vietnam’s economy is much dependent on China’, legislator warns

This is a graphic interpretation of the Chinese & Vietnamese member on this thread, while I watch the show & laughing at them from behind the crowds.
article-1371992-0B499DAF00000578-807_472x425.jpg
keep laughing, we r working hard for our brighter future when those lazy,low IQ like u only like to sit and laugh.

No one else will care abt U when Kra canal project completed
KRa.jpg

keep laughing, we r working hard for our brighter future when those lazy,low IQ like u only like to sit and laugh.

No one else will care abt U when Kra canal project completed
KRa.jpg

Lol, what Kra Canal has to do with Vietnam? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom